What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a very late, but tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2000 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Earlier I had a Pride loaded with GLP Kensington while we went to the big box store, grocery store, and Petsmart. My wife bought me a 40" TV for my upcoming birthday, and I bought a couple of plants and 4 fish for an aquarium I'm restarting. Now I'm smoking GLP Westminster in a Rob Roy and anticipating dinner.

I made some stuffed cabbage for dinner,now smoking a Pete Strand with Lane LL-7 and a mug of decaf coffee. I had a slow morning after having root canal done at the dentist,But I was able to get most everything done this afternoon. Now my achy back is telling me -your done!

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, orange roughy and snow peas dinner with a slice of pecan pie for dessert. I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem. Getting ready to clean a few pipes before going to work.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

Off to work with a bowl of year 2020 D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg

Had a good dinner of Angus burgers, fried onions and pepper melange. Now enjoying Arango Balkan Supreme in an Aldo Velani smooth slight bent poker. Creme sherry on the side. Sun is down, no stars yet, but a pleasant 60 on the patio. And no gnats, whoopee. My last pipe for today. Time to go watch Laramie reruns. Good evening BoBs.

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am almost a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke Surbrug’s Crystal Palace in a dark brown smooth straight post-WW2 LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog with a nickel ferrule and tenon with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog .jpg

Nearing the last quarter of this bowl of Wilke Surbrug’s Golden Sceptre in a late 40s, early 50s straight black sandblasted Wagner British Thorn 495 (Comoy’s second) pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. We decided on a name for the new feral: Sam the Scamp. If you saw how he runs and acts, you'd call the little fella a scamp, too. :)
 Wagner_pot.jpg

Finished work for the day, did a load of dishes, fed Sleepy Suzy, and I'm almost a third of the way through this bowl of Peretti Blend W in a straight black sandblasted circa 1950s Comoy’s Peterson’s made for Peterson, Ltd. in Wisconsin billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Comoy's_Peterson.jpg

Was outside playing with Abner the Eager and Sam the Scamp. There's some jealous between them regarding me. Both tried to sneak in the house, and I managed to keep them out, and it is obvious to me that they are used to being inside to some extent. Anyway, I've a third of a bowl left of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a year 2021 straight black sandblasted Peterson Ragaire 150 bulldog with a unmounted army mount tapered acrylic cumberland fish tail stem. That'll do it for me today.
Peterson_Ragaire_bulldog150 .jpg

Both tried to sneak in the house, and I managed to keep them out, and it is obvious to me that they are used to being inside to some extent.
Our black cat was the neighborhood ambassador and before she was fixed the Belle of the ferals. We found out that at least one neighbor would let her spend the night in their house. It was early in the pandemic and I had read stories about domestic animals catching Covid, she's been and indoor cat since then.

Good morning,
Smoking a Custom-Bilt bulldog with Stanwell Melange and a mug of CR coffee,This tobacco is ok ,i`t needs quite a bit of drying time from the tin to keep it lit. Personally, I like the Stanwell vanilla better.It`s a sunny 66 degrees here,but I`m still hurting from yesterday.