What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished that job, and am passing the half mark of this bowl of year 2018 Solani 633 in a straight 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

Nearing the last quarter of this bowl of year 2014 Orlik Golden Sliced in an early 20th century Gordon Special Bruyere 49 apple with a triangular shank and tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Been outside playing with Tomato the Brave.
Gordon Special Bruyere 49 apple.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and smoked a bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Virginia Jazz in a smooth medium brown medium bend 1950s B.B.B. Own Make 307 apple with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite saddle stem.
BBB_Own_Make307_apple .jpg

A third of a bowl left of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Just over a third of a bowl left of year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. That'll do it for me today.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Good morning my friends.
Finally going to have a day of rest. The village is totally clear of debris, and the streets are machine scrubbed and washed from the foul smelling silt and mud, left over from the flooding. Unfortunately the high street shops are empty and devoid of goods. They also will need refurbishing before restocking.
So Mrs Z will have to travel about 10 miles away for our grocerys and bits and pieces, but that's no hardship considering the scheme of things.
And so I'm going to start this rather pleasent day off with a bowl of Petersons Early Morning pipe, in a Savinelli Rock Grain, then clean up a few pipes that I have been somewhat lapse with, over the last few weeks. As always a wish you all a great day my friends 😊
20231004_110758.jpg

I had a busy morning driving all over trying to get my wife`s mini-van set for winter, I had new tires put on, oil change and fresh anti-freeze done. I ha quick lunch and now it`s time for a smoke. Caminetto billiard with Capt black original blend and a Martinson k-cup.

Pete Strand with MB 7 seas regular blend and another k-cup. I was just prepping a London broil for tonight's dinner, My wife called me and told me she wants something different for dinner, I said ok, so what are you buying! LOL! She hung up on me!