What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning,
Smoking a Vauen bent pot with some more of this 3 month old Cult red moon, Large mug of freshly perked of Pikes place coffee. Surprisingly, the red moon still smokes well. I don`t understand how this little amount of time ,makes a difference.

Totally agree Swede, Rangers Urban Cowboy is a great smoke.
Which reminds me of a story, I failed to post or mention, like I meant to do.
It happens about a week ago, I was in the pub, i know, nothing new there🤣
I filled a bowl of Urban Cowboy and wheeled myself off to the smoke room. And whilst eagerly puffing away, a fellow piper came in. A rather pompous and boastful chap, who really isnt my cup of tea. "Mmmm that smells nice he says. What is it. I replied Urban Cowboy. He looked at me quizzically, but before he could ask I continued. It's a bespoke tobacco, I have it blended and imported from Ranger & Co in Arizona USA. I let him fill his pipe with a few pinches, and he loved it. Then I had to tell him the truth, because he asked for the web address, as he was going to order a bucket load 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tell him I will send him all he wants at $25 per oz. plus postage. LOL.

Good morning chaps. Still chuckling over Zippos story. Ironic that before I sat down to check posts I fired up a bowl of Urban Cowboy from Ranger & Co. LOL. With a big mug of cowboy coffee. Dog sitting my riding buddy's dog, so we officially have a pack of dogs running around the house. They all love their Mommy and Auntie Carole 💕.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231011_075849_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231011_075849_Gallery.jpg
    940.9 KB · Views: 0
Almost half way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

I got my nap in did chores, loaded the trash and took a Pride filled with GLP Kensington on a dump run. I started monitoring my blood pressure yesterday to see if I can keep it in check without meds. I'm on Lasix which I believe is taking too many minerals from my body, I had severe elbow pain and started a magnesium supplement along with lots of aspirin. The aspirin alone dulled the pain a bit but the magnesium knocked it down considerably!

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am off to the studio with a bowl of Wilke No. 72 in a pre-1974 dark brown straight Larus & Brother Co. Signature billiard with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem with the initials LCR on the top of the stem. This blend was smoked by Walter Cronkite. Going to do a little work before the Braves-Phillies game. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Larus and Brother pot.jpg

Just finished smoking year 2014 Astley’s No. 55 in a 1915-1920 straight smooth dark brown BBB Own Make 150 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. All that's left of that Archie job is to fill in black areas on two pages, and then touch all five pages up. Since I'm way ahead of deadline, that means I can watch baseball tonight without distraction as I hoped. :) Braves and Phillies start play soon. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
BBB_Own Make_150_apple.jpg

Smoking a Bari Wiking freehand with Capt black original and an 8 o`clock k-cup. I got stuck earlier,during a home depot run. My car refused to start,I had to have it towed. I needed a new battery. My God, when did batteries get so damn expensive! 300 dollars for a battery,and it`s only guaranteed for 3 years! I remember a top of the line battery being under 100 dollars,not to long ago...