What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking a bowl of C&D white lightning in a Medico Rivera dublin while I grill up some chicken skewers that are destined for tacos for dinner. My grilling assistant is being more of a nuisance than helping at this point though...
20231012_200414.jpg20231012_200418.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and have about a third of a bowl left of year 2012 St. James Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Tanshell octagonal paneled EK F/T billiard with a square shank and tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1968Tanshell_Billiard.jpg

Did a little low calorie snacking, and have about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2016 Newminister 400 Superior Navy Flake in a straight smooth brown year 1948 Parker Super Bruyere patent 23 88/F bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
1948_Parker_patent 23 bulldog..jpg

Good morning my friends and fellow BoBs 😊
Today I'm going to start off with Rangers sublime Urban Cowboy in a Butz Choquin Rodeo, and I've swapped my usual cuppa tea, for a very large Starbucks size Amercano coffee. To this I've added sugar and milk. Sorry lads I'm trying to go all American, but I draw the line on your black coffee 🤣.
Have a nice day Ya'll 😊
20230731_131714.jpg

Couldn't sleep and then I saw the outside light was on, and discovered that Daisy the Feral Princess, Tomato the Brave and Sam the Scamp were waiting to be fed. I had to feed each of them at a distance and play traffic cop to make sure all of them ate. And after that, Abner the Eager came over, and I had stay out longer for his sake.

I came back inside, and Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger decided they deserve more attention than the outside cats. As I was rubbing the top of Molly's head, Suzy got jealous, and I had to put Molly on a TV table, and rub both at the same time so neither one would get upset about not being loved on. Sometimes, these cats are worse than kids. :)

Anyway, I've finished smoking Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. Going to try to sleep now.
Peterson03_Natural_Spigot_2Stems.jpg

A third of a bowl left of Watch City SEPC 2023 in a 1920s-30s Grant’s Pipe Shop Corinthian Deluxe 409 (made by Comoy’s) smooth brown medium bend bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
View attachment 13277
Great looking pipe, and thanks to your suggestions, I've got a possibility of buying a Corinthian.

Good morning BoBs. Following Zippos lead with Urban Cowboy in a Pete system B42 smooth bent apple. With a very large mug of cowboy coffee, black of course, lol. Zippo, where did you get the Arizona Ranger sticker on your tobacco jar? I like it. I only have one "fancy" tobacco jar and I don't even use it because it doesn't seal up well enough to keep the tobacco fresh.

Zippo, where did you get the Arizona Ranger sticker on your tobacco jar? I like it.
Lol, I made it buddy, or at least I got your AR badge of the net, and printed it out on a little label printer. Patsy is due to send you some socks tomorrow, I'll put some Ranger stickers in there too. Just peel the backing off, they are self adhesive.
As for the Jar Gasket seals, you can buy replacements. Amazon has all sizes.

Last edited:
Smoking a Brebbia bent brandy with Stanwell vanilla , Mug of Pete`s dark roast. I was thinking on my home from work, Today`s going to be a good day! I had an easy day at work,the weather here is beautiful.Then I get a call that a good friend of mine had a massive heart attack and past away.this really got to me...

Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg