What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and have a third of a bowl left of year 2021 Watch City Glass Slipper Micro-Batch in a post-2000 straight brown sandblasted Tom Eltang cherrywood with a black acrylic saddle stem.
Tom_Eltang_Cherrywood.jpg

Near the half way mark of this bowl of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
BBB_Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

what brand CR k-cups are you drinking?
We mainly use Fresh Roasted Coffee for both k-cups and green beans. They have a k-cup line called Envipods that are different than the standard k-cup and brew decent coffee in the Instant Solo Brewer set on "Bold" and 8 oz. It doesn't replace a good pour over or French press but it makes a fast coffee fix. We buy them through Amazon.
16984964179792516658779408895879.jpg

Good morning everyone. Starting the day with CS Rivendell in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy and fresh cowboy coffee. Had to refill all the feeders this morning. Had the largest quail covey I've seen yet, chowing down for over 30 minutes yesterday afternoon. Wife not feeling good this morning, may have to cancel her riding lesson. Have a great day BoBs.

Wifey still not feeling good, upset tummy, so put her back to bed, texted trainer to cancel. So gives me time for a second bowl. CS Choctaw in a Pete system B42 smooth bent apple with Plip. And a second mug of cowboy coffee. Much as I'm enjoying another smoke I wish she felt better. I'm not the best nurse. Not enough patience.

Just finished smoking early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Finally home,Pete Baker street, CAO Moontrance and an 8 o`clock k-cup. I have really missed this tobacco,It has not been on the auction site for months, I bid on 5 tins and I only got one.
On a happier note, While I was working this morning,the seller accepted my offer for the Parker Briar bark pipe. The seller told me it`s probably a mid 1950`s pipe and it`s in good condition. He also said it`s a super Briar,Sadly, I do not no much about these old Parker pipes,or their grading system.

28 October 1940 - 28 October 2023, NO Day (''OXI") anniversary.
Greek soldiers, Constables and EON Youth stand-fight-counterattack and win against the invaders: Fascists of Mussolini and Cham albanians.

IT1vSxL.jpg

FBw8AiC.jpg

Kohlhase & Kopp Nr. 11 Honey-Rum, in dinner i raised a glass of Greek red wine to the memory of the fallen Heroes (and the Wounded) in battles-Resistance.

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty six egg omelet with ham, cheese, black olives and mushrooms with freshly made hash browns on the side. I'm smoking year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a sandblasted medium bend 1950s Reuben era Charatan Deluxe 11 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Charatan_Deluxe_11_right .jpg

Enjoyed a tasty six egg omelet with ham, cheese, black olives and mushrooms with freshly made hash browns on the side. I'm smoking year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a sandblasted medium bend 1950s Reuben era Charatan Deluxe 11 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 13516
6 eggs? My gosh man, how do you keep your cholesterol down eating like that? I had a tasty 2 egg ham and cheese omelet but didn't get around to it till 1:30 as I was tending to Carole.