What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking Wilke Surbrug’s Crystal Palace in a dark brown smooth straight post-WW2 LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog with a nickel ferrule and tenon with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog .jpg

Half way through this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

Passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2018 full bend smooth Terracotta Peterson XL315 System Standard military mount with a nickel cap and a flared black vulcanite p-lip stem. This'll do it for me today.
Peterson_XL315_Terracotta.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Molina slightly bent Rhodesian,with the last of my MB symphony and a 8 o`clock k-cup. The DD coffee is perking on the stove,but I am too impatient to wait for it. It`s a chilly 40 degrees here and the birds were delighted to see me filling the feeder.

Couldn't sleep, so I got out of bed, and am close to finishing this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Good morning BoBs. Starting with Hobbits Weed in a Pete Pub and CR coffee. Sun just popped over the mountains. Damn deer must have gotten into the feeders again last night since both are empty this morning. Guess I'll have to put up an electric fence. Hate to do it but don't know any other way of keeping him out.

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side. I'm nearing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2014 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg

Now smoking year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Good afternoon folks, I'm working on a bowl of GH Bob's Chocolate Flake in an Altinay bent brandy.

Managed to sell off the last of my briars on eBay, and am considering using some of the funds to grab a pipe from Altinay's 10% off November sale.

Feels good to have whittled down most of the pipe collection to only a few that I love. Turns out, I just love the meers.

Now smoking well aged 40s or 50s Edgeworth Extra High Grade Sliced in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem. This was the first “Bing” that Basil made.
Bing1 copy.jpg

Smoking a Bari Wiking freehand with CS Bill`s blend and a McCafe k-cup. I was busy outside most of the day and forgot to defrost something for dinner. I am having Italian food delivered because somebody around here is hungry... LOL! She`s dissapointed that I did not cook!
I have an early day at work tomorrow that I am dreading already.