What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Afternoon friends 😊.
About to load up some of Rangers delicious Urban Cowboy in a Dr Watson carved lions head. For a budget pipe (around £80) it smokes remarkably well. Then it's time for a shower and shave, and out for Fish n Chips and a couple of pints down the local. Life is good ain't it 😊
20231124_151949.jpg

Good morning BoBs. Really late today as I slept in a couple of hours. Had a little drama earlier. Our poor little Augie woke us up at 4:30 throwing up. Took him out to pee then back to bed. An hour later he started throwing up again. Cleaned it up and put him back to bed. Wife got up at 7 to take him and Charlie out to pee while I slept in. Finally got out to smoke and finishing up a bowl of Hobbits Weed in a Calabresi bent brandy with morning coffee. Wife taking Augie to the vet for a check up. As for me time for more coffee and another pipe.

Good morning BoBs. Really late today as I slept in a couple of hours. Had a little drama earlier. Our poor little Augie woke us up at 4:30 throwing up. Took him out to pee then back to bed. An hour later he started throwing up again. Cleaned it up and put him back to bed. Wife got up at 7 to take him and Charlie out to pee while I slept in. Finally got out to smoke and finishing up a bowl of Hobbits Weed in a Calabresi bent brandy with morning coffee. Wife taking Augie to the vet for a check up. As for me time for more coffee and another pipe.
I hope Augie is ok buddy

Hopefully he just ate a little too much thanksgiving turkey. Fingers crossed all is well with him.

A third of the way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Just got two blends in for review, one of which is already on the market, Dreaming Pipes Mount Tai. The other will go on sale Nov. 28: Drucquer & Sons King’s Fool. Going to figure out what pipes to test them in. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Nearing the half way mark of this bowl from a freshly opened tin of Dreaming Pipes Mount Tai in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tapered dark tortoise shell colored acrylic stem. Fed my cats, Daisy the Feral Princess, and Tomato the Brave.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

Smoking a Bari Special freehand, BB Alamo, 8 O`clock k-cup. I got a total of 31 bags of leaves, LOL! I went out to run a few errands earlier & it seems like a lot of the neighbors have 10-15 bags at their curbs . I guess picking up 4 bags a time is not working well for the town...

Taking a work break to review this bowl from a freshly opened tin of Drucquer & Sons The King’s Fool in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. I'm half way through the smoke. It goes on sale Nov. 28 at 10 a.m. EST.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

After noon chores my wife took me and a Pride filled with GLP Kensington on a trip to the feed, pet and grocery stores. After unloading and distributing feed into 5 gallon buckets I finished that pipe. Now I'm enjoying GLP Abingdon in a Rob Roy along with spiked sparkling cider and watching the Dolphins vs. Jets.