What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished smoking year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a 2015 Ryan Alden quarter bend burgundy sandblasted Queen of Hearts freehand with a black acrylic saddle stem. Had a long, fun chat with an old friend.
Ryan_Alden_QueenHearts.jpg

Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2002 smooth top, black sandblasted quarter bend military mount Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a horn insert in the ferrule and black acrylic stem. I'll end the day with this smoke. Going to check on the ferals, now.
Karl_Erik_horn.jpg

Good evening my friends and fellow BoBs 😊
Today on this freezing winters eve. I'm going to fill a 1903 William Henry Newman with Sterling silver cap and mount and amber stem, with some self blended Rivendell Elven leaf. A mixture of Cherry, Vanilla Custard, Virginias & Cavendish. Well you know me. I love these sweet tasting blends.
The pipe is from my inherited collection, as it use to belong to my Grandfather, as did the Dunhill flintlock pistol lighter.
It's been a long day for me today, hence my lateness and apologies.
I hope everyone is having a great day 😊
20230722_140906_01.jpg

Last edited:
A quarter of the way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a big golden delicious apple and unsalted peanuts on the side. I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a straight smooth brown 1950s Comoy’s Tradition 305 apple military mount with a sterling silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going to have an all Comoy's day and night. Gold Star Jamaican Blue Mountain, neat, is my drink.
Comoy’s_Tradition305_apple_militarymount.jpg

Good Afternoon!
I got caught up in emails and texts and forgot my morning post! I started off with GLP Abingdon in an Apple Diplomat and k-cup of Sumatra coffee. We brought out treats for the birds and bunnies after which I had mini sweet pepper strips that I scooped garlic hummus with and blueberries. Taking a break with GLP Lagonda in a Rob Roy.
Man you eat good!

Did a second set of walking reps with plenty of feral drama which I'll write about after I download the photos. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of 2019 Prince Albert in a 2017 smooth, straight medium brown made in France Comoy’s Riband 298 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Comoy's_Riband298_Canadian.jpg

Good to hear from you @Haebar I'm recording that game and am for the Dawgs too. At 3pm eastern, my high school the East Robertson Indians will be playing for the state 2A championship in Chattanooga, so tuning into that on MyTV30. Good grief it's on antenna TV on 30.1 but we have gone to streaming, so had to get free trial to the YouTube TV app just to watch it. I'm about apped out. Have a great day all you BoBs.

Hi @Swede , That's too bad about Georgia's loss. I've been down in the dumps about it, but am coming around. Got spoiled watching them win so many games in a row. But realistically some of those games were pretty close. And they have been set back by injuries. I was concerned about Alabama's quarterback, and whether or not GA could contain him. How did your High School team do?

Good evening my friends and fellow BoBs 😊
Today on this freezing winters eve. I'm going to fill a 1903 William Henry Newman with Sterling silver cap and mount and amber stem, with some self blended Rivendell Elven leaf. A mixture of Cherry, Vanilla Custard, Virginias & Cavendish. Well you know me. I love these sweet tasting blends.
The pipe is from my inherited collection, as it use to belong to my Grandfather, as did the Dunhill flintlock pistol lighter.
It's been a long day for me today, hence my lateness and apologies.
I hope everyone is having a great day 😊 View attachment 14009
Wow, those are quite the heirlooms you have there, Zippo! Very impressive!