What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did a little more snacking, and am smoking Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a tapered black acrylic stem.
Brebbia_Jubilee_calabash.jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of year 2021 KBV Your Welcome in an old, undated brown full bend straight grain London Castle egg with a tapered black vulcanite stem. I used to smoke this blend in this pipe. Such a good smoker.
London_Castle.jpg

Just finishing this bowl of year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth, medium brown early Radice full bend crossgrain/bird's eye 2 dot Clear with a black acrylic tapered stem. Haven't smoked it in a while, but it has great grain and is a great smoker. Had a long chat with an old friend.
Radice_2 dot Clear.jpg

Enjoyed a small, but tasty Evercrisp apple, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a straight black sandblasted WW2 Barling’s Make SS billiard with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Small pipe, good smoker. Only the second time I have used it.
Barling_SS.jpg

Big surprise in the mailbox when I got home. A box from Zippo all the way from Merry Old England. A pouch of Condor and a couple of Xmas presents. Two beautiful pipe holders. What a guy. Will have to go visit him in Old Blighty one of these days.
I'm glad it got there safe and sound Buddy. And your very welcome to visit anytime.

Good Morning!
We've reached the shortest days of the year and at this latitude have only 9 hours of daylight until we gain a minute on Christmas Day! I wasted the first hour and a half sleeping in while my wife fed the animals. Starting the day with GH Balkan Mixture in a Pride and a cup of Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee from the Thermos.

Peterson Early Morning Pipe--appropriate for the time of day--in a MM Wizard churchwarden. Smoked it out on the porch, since the little woman doesn't like me puffing in the house, but I was enveloped in a thick wool blanket, so I felt snug and jolly. Merry Christmas and a late Happy Chanukkah to everyone.

Smoking a Molina slightly bent Rhodesian, Lane LL-7, another mug of Pikes place coffee. I have an old friend stopping by later,he seems troubled and down lately, I have been friends with him for 60 years and he`s never been depressed before. Hopefully,we can have a few laughs and cheer him up.

Good morning my fellow BoBs. Starting my day with Condor, kindly gifted by Zippo, in a Lorenzo Old Vic Giant smooth bent billiard, sitting in a beautiful silver pipe rest, also generously gifted by my good friend Zippo. With morning Columbian coffee. Wifey brought out some German Stollen cake for me so tried to do a Sid Stavros type photo but don't think I'm up to his level, lol. Then while eating the Stollen Charlie decided he wanted some attention. I let him nibble a little bit while rubbing his ears. It's a great day here on the mountain and glad to be alive even with the shoulder pain, lol. Have a great day my friends.

Attachments

• 20231221_083531.jpg
    20231221_083531.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231221_083708_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231221_083708_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231221_084304_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20231221_084304_Messages.jpg
    989.9 KB · Views: 0
Good morning my fellow BoBs. Starting my day with Condor, kindly gifted by Zippo, in a Lorenzo Old Vic Giant smooth bent billiard, sitting in a beautiful silver pipe rest, also generously gifted by my good friend Zippo. With morning Columbian coffee. Wifey brought out some German Stollen cake for me so tried to do a Sid Stavros type photo but don't think I'm up to his level, lol. Then while eating the Stollen Charlie decided he wanted some attention. I let him nibble a little bit while rubbing his ears. It's a great day here on the mountain and glad to be alive even with the shoulder pain, lol. Have a great day my friends.
Messed up. First pic was supposed to be without the Stollen. Oh well, my bad, lol.

Having Tumbleweed from Zippos recipe with my 3rd mug of coffee. So it's a Zippo kind of day. Wish I was there in Merry Old England with him so we could roll down to the pub together and have a pint or two. Don't have a real pub here but we are going down to the Legion this afternoon for burgers. Will have an ale in Zips honor, lol.

Near the half way mark of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog's last show of the year. Rizzo will do the rest until after New Year's.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Now that's what one calls a busy day.
Good evening my fellow BoBs.
Just time enough for a smoke of Rangers Cattle Drive, in a Savinelli Trevi 111 before dinner, tonight its Shepherds Pie, and I must admit it smells yummy 😋. Then methinks ill find something to binge watch on telly, and wish you all a great day 😊.
Ranger my friend, im honored that your honoring me, cheers Buddy, your a legend.
20231221_183352.jpg

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple and unsalted peanuts on the side. I'm passing the quarter mark of this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 1979 brown grain etched Lane Era Charatan's Make medium bend calabash shape 483DC with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. I don't have enough Charatans to do an entire day, but as some haven't been smoked in a while (like this one), I'll make a day of what I have. Lavazza Classico, neat and strong, is my drink.
Charatan's_Make_calabash.jpg