What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna fill my MMBB with Va Slices and watch "Every Which Way but Loose". The notion just struck me out of the blue this morning and I've just refilled my coffee. See you all later.

Attachments

• MMBB.jpg
    MMBB.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Enjoyed a Jethro Bodine size bowl of Raisin Bran with a golden delicious apple on the side for lunch. Then m'lady surprised me by making a big batch of New England clam chowder which I haven't had in years, and didn't know she had a recipe for it. It was so good that I had a Jethro Bodine size bowl and a half of it along with an egg, ham and cheese biscuit. And I just finished smoking Wilke Wall Street in my old reliable straight grain brown medium bend 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Gold Star Gourmet Blend, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_999_Kildare_Rhodesian.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture Beta Test #2 in a medium brown 1982 smooth slight bend straight grain Ben Wade Martinique freehand sitter with a wide top and a black vulcanite stem.
Ben_Wade_Martinique.jpg

Here's Molly Danger the first day we got her.
409682_3462855090712_1824663945_n.jpg

Here's Sleepy Suzy at about two months old, maybe less.
542286_3535880716307_1543800149_n.jpg

Having Va Slices in my little meer. Enjoyed the film, Clint Eastwood made a real departure from his westerns for Loose. Great deadpan comedy, pacing from films of that era is so different from today. It was just a relaxing comic show. I'll probably watch "any Which way you Can" soon. Might break out the Burt Reynolds "Bandit" films, too.

Attachments

• SMS Tomato.JPG
    SMS Tomato.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Appetizer/dessert pipe is GLP Kensington in a bent Pride along with coffee. This afternoon I smoked Peretti Boston's Best Cavendish in a straight Pride. Tonight's dinner is white beans cooked in olive oil with halfed cherry tomatoes, garlic, Aleppo pepper and cumin. It's finished with a squeeze of lemon and a mix of grated Romano and Parmigiano cheeses.

Finally got some sleep, and then smoked a bowl of Watch City Mistletoe Jam (Christmas 2022) in a very small, slight bent black sandblasted Smokers Forum.UK 2015 POTY Chris Askwith Prince 5 with a tapered black acrylic stem with a flared bit.
Askwith_Prince5_SFUK_2015POY.jpg

Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2014 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Twist Flake in a smooth straight brown mid-1930s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Supreme Bruyere 9456A patent 1896800 billiard with a nickel band and a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Linkman-Grabow-Supreme9456A-billiard.jpg

Stayed up later than I thought, decided to have a bowl of Casanova in my Savinelli. Turned out to be the best smoke I can recall having in it, so I'm wondering what the hell I did differently. Good night guys.
Sometimes the stars align, the gods look down upon us, and we have an epiphany. Don't question it, just enjoy it. Lol

Having Va Slices in my little meer. Enjoyed the film, Clint Eastwood made a real departure from his westerns for Loose. Great deadpan comedy, pacing from films of that era is so different from today. It was just a relaxing comic show. I'll probably watch "any Which way you Can" soon. Might break out the Burt Reynolds "Bandit" films, too.
Just be careful with those right turns Clyde, lol.

Had a busy evening (including unexpected company), and didn't have time to post my smokes. Dinner was a salad, a decent size bowl of New England clam chowder, two big French cut pork chops (about three pounds total) and a baked potato with a bowl of Spumoni ice cream for dessert. Currently, I am passing the first third of this bowl of year 2018 Solani 633 in a straight 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

Did a bit of snacking, and am passing the first third of this bowl of Wilke Little Round Top in an undated straight smooth brown pre-Republic Peterson’s Sterling bulldog 150 with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. This blend is Back Bay with much less perique (10%) than the regular Back Bay. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Cleaning a few pipes.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_Sterling150.jpg

Now smoking Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. I may end the day with this smoke.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg