What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Afternoon my friends.
Another nice day here in old blighty, with a definite early taste of spring in the air. In fact we already have daffodils and snowdrops in full bloom. The birds are eagerly checking out the bird boxes. And the tiny village where I live, is finally recovering after the winter flooding.
So without further ado, I'm going to enjoy a leisurely smoke of Hobbit Weed, in a standard Falcon, fitted with a Meershaum bowl. Life is good 😊.
Enjoy your day my friends.
20220723_122400.jpg

Awake earlier than I prefer with a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

@William Ziegler I love the reversal of the unfinished plateau on that Savinelli. It's almost as though the pipe has a beard.

I like the simplicity of that pipe tool as well, and it's much more stylish than a pipe-nail.
Here is the other Autograph I own with the briar plateau bark on the bottom.
20240219_100308.jpg

Good morning laddies. Had to hold little Augie for a while as he needed some cuddling. Just finishing up a bowl of CS Choctaw in a Pete system B42 smooth bent apple with morning CR coffee. A bright sunny day here, 52 degrees. Should be a very nice day. Going to knock off a few things on the honey do list. Have a great day BoBs.

Good morning. Starting the day with some crunchy Va Slices I prepped yesterday. The house is so dry in winter I'm lucky it isn't tobacco dust. The Legend is out and my coffee is ready. Bring on the world...in small doses...and in an orderly fashion.
Good morning laddies. Had to hold little Augie for a while as he needed some cuddling. Just finishing up a bowl of CS Choctaw in a Pete system B42 smooth bent apple with morning CR coffee. A bright sunny day here, 52 degrees. Should be a very nice day. Going to knock off a few things on the honey do list. Have a great day BoBs.
BTW Ranger, is Augie a Dachshund? Like the cartoon from HB?

Attachments

• MM Legend.jpg
    MM Legend.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Good morning. Starting the day with some crunchy Va Slices I prepped yesterday. The house is so dry in winter I'm lucky it isn't tobacco dust. The Legend is out and my coffee is ready. Bring on the world...in small doses...and in an orderly fashion.

BTW Ranger, is Augie a Dachshund? Like the cartoon from HB?
Nope, he is a Maltese and Bichon mix. A rescue but the sweetest little guy. Very playful and very loving. A great little doggie.

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with some unsalted peanuts and a golden delicious apple lunch. I'm smoking year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching an episode of Bat Masterson. Gold Star Gourmet Blend, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1924_ pot.jpg

Listing this a few minutes early: year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Now smoking year 2015 John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a straight smooth light brown 2020 Ryan Alden Ace of Spades squat bulldog with a spalted pecan top and ferrule that’s attached to the tapered black acrylic stem.
Ryan_Alden_BD-left.jpg