What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday evening I took out Jacksie for a very enjoyable walk as it was sunny and not too chilly. I enjoyed two bowls of Mark Twain in the Hardcastle's bent billiard.

But later the little guy was not feeling well and made a few messes. I stayed up with him past midnight, then put him in his kennel to sleep in order to get some sleep myself (he usually sleeps with me and the missus). He's doing a little better this morning, and with lovely weather predicted, I hope he'll feel well enough for a nice walk in the park this afternoon, something which he loves to do. Btw, Jacksie's not ill in this photo, he's just pooped out here, but you get the idea.

20240126_184640.jpg

Attachments

• Hardcastle's Crown Bent Billiard.jpg
    Hardcastle's Crown Bent Billiard.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
A third of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have passed the first third of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. A perfect paring of tobacco and pipe. Gold Star Gourmet Blend, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

BoBs, over the last two days, I've gotten 7 pages behind on this thread and hoping to catch up. I had some real rutted muddy areas on the bluff road to work on using something called soil cement. I worked almost 500 lbs of straight porter cement powder into to soil with a tiller by hand. This is supposed to harden up and be something you can drive over without sinking. Having Truck Blend in a Pete system 302. Great weather for the road and the bowl. Happy IPSD!
20240220_145341.jpg
20240220_144431.jpg

Now smoking year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Needed more perique. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
BBB_Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

OK...so here's the deal, my name is Singed, and I have P/TAD. Today, two packages arrived. The first contained two pipes and sundry pipe supplies.

A Bones Little Bent Dublin...
Bones Bent Dublin.JPG

And a Rossi Canadian...
Rossi Canadian 802.JPG

And you probably also noticed the 8deco "Penner" tool.

IMG_0211.JPG

I have christened both pipes with Half and Half, which was part of the second package. I'm not ready to talk about that yet.

I fell off the wagon guys.😉

OK...so here's the deal, my name is Singed, and I have P/TAD. Today, two packages arrived. The first contained two pipes and sundry pipe supplies.

A Bones Little Bent Dublin...View attachment 15883

And a Rossi Canadian...View attachment 15884

And you probably also noticed the 8deco "Penner" tool.

View attachment 15885

I have christened both pipes with Half and Half, which was part of the second package. I'm not ready to talk about that yet.

I fell off the wagon guys.😉
Falling off the PAD & TAD wagon is somewhat of a normality with this group!!! Resisting temptation is not one of our strengths!!!! FTRPLT

Yesterday evening I took out Jacksie for a very enjoyable walk as it was sunny and not too chilly. I enjoyed two bowls of Mark Twain in the Hardcastle's bent billiard.

But later the little guy was not feeling well and made a few messes. I stayed up with him past midnight, then put him in his kennel to sleep in order to get some sleep myself (he usually sleeps with me and the missus). He's doing a little better this morning, and with lovely weather predicted, I hope he'll feel well enough for a nice walk in the park this afternoon, something which he loves to do. Btw, Jacksie's not ill in this photo, he's just pooped out here, but you get the idea.

View attachment 15872
Hope your little guy

View attachment 15872
Hope your little guy is feeling better. Our Augie gets an upset stomach every once in a while and we think it's because he sometimes eats plants.

Just returned from a long walk with Sir Barksalot of Yorkshire. He has rebounded quite nicely and he had a great time. Started off with Three Sails in a cob and refilled twice with PS English Oriental Supreme. Enjoying a roasted potato sandwich for a late lunch.
View attachment 15877
Good to hear.

Sorry for the double post. Wife interrupted me and I didn't realize the first one took. Anyway, just finishing up a bowl of 2019 C&D Pashas Dream. English black tea aside. First time I tried this. Wow, is this a boring blend. Only good thing about it is that it smokes easy. No bite and very little taste. One star in my book.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of 2017 Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard with a tapered black acrylic stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
M.T. Natural.jpg

Now smoking Wilke Little Round Top in an undated straight smooth brown pre-Republic Peterson’s Sterling bulldog 150 with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. This blend is Back Bay with much less perique (10%) than the regular Back Bay. Cleaning a few pipes.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_Sterling150.jpg