What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did a little low calorie snacking followed by a long chat with a good friend, and smoked a bowl of year 2021 first production Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. It's time for an apple.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Ending my day with H&H in my Falcon meer. Something about it reminds me of cigar leaf, it's pungent and mossy, almost earthy. It has been a very long time since I smoked this tobacco, over 30 years. I smoked it when I taught English in Japan, 1993. The nic content is noticeable.

Anyway, I'm turning in after this. Sleep well BoBs
BoB.jpg

Attachments

• Falcon Meer.JPG
    Falcon Meer.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2001 Murray’s Dunhill Navy Rolls in a slight bend rusticated 1979 Savinelli Estella 310 poker with a brown pearl acrylic saddle stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in a long, long time, although it was heavily smoked for the first thirty-some years that I owned it. Smoked lots of this blend in it for quite a while. A really top notch smoker.
Estella 310 poker.jpg

Nearing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2012 Carter Hall in an undated 1970s straight smooth dark brown H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader (Dunhill shop made by Parker) 286 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Been a while since I smoked this excellent smoker. I'll end the day with this smoke.
H.Jones_EasyLoader_billiard286.jpg

Hope your little guy

Hope your little guy is feeling better. Our Augie gets an upset stomach every once in a while and we think it's because he sometimes eats plants.
In our case we suspect that we may have shared some inappropriate "people food" which is Jacksie's highest desire in life. He seems back to normal now.

Couldn't sleep, so I've been doing some reading, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2010 Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a 2017 smooth, straight medium brown made in France Comoy’s Riband 298 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. It's been a while since I smoked this pipe.
Comoy's_Riband298_Canadian.jpg

Good Morning!
Last night I had a long conversation with a friend and watched some videos with my wife alternating between Kensington in Prides and Abingdon in Rob Roys. I'm feeling spoiled, slept until 9:30 and greeted with a fresh k-cup of Sumatra by my wife when I came down from the bedroom. I paired that with GH Balkan Mixture in an MM Washington 5th Ave.

Sitting outside with Frodo, who is now on R&R after defending the bird feeders from the invading Crows, who seem to have teamed up with a team of Squirrel Special Forces. So time for me to fill a bowl of Rangers Urban Cowboy in a Butz Choquin Rodeo, before heading back indoors for a well earned afternoon tea.
b3ee8f2e476f040da22600271c15cd334c0577f0-650x400.jpg

Good morning BoBs. A breezy but pleasant 58 this am. Enjoying my own Round Up in a Lorenzo Old Vic giant bent billiard with a mug of cowboy coffee. Zippo, thanks for the suggestion, but I don't think I could get Pashas Dream strong enough to be a Stampede unless I load it up with some latakia. We'll see. Plus I'm still working on the Stanwell Melange to make it smokeable. Lol.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of 2017 Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard with a tapered black acrylic stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
View attachment 15888
Jim, its been a long time since I visited Peretti's shop in Boston. If memory serves me, didn't they have a collection of antique erotic Meerschaums in a glass display case, that was covered so as to not offend the sensitive among us. 😊

Sitting outside with Frodo, who is now on R&R after defending the bird feeders from the invading Crows, who seem to have teamed up with a team of Squirrel Special Forces. So time for me to fill a bowl of Rangers Urban Cowboy in a Butz Choquin Rodeo, before heading back indoors for a well earned afternoon tea.View attachment 15899
That's a fine-looking fella!