What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking year 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth burgundy medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Smokes as well as a first and worth the $19.95 I paid for it all those years ago. Watching a Roy Rogers movie.
Chippendale_(Charatan second)_Rhodesian 49.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2018 Mac Baren HH Burley Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1918 Pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 2 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_PR_Dublin2_apple.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake in a smooth dark brown quarter bend post-1935 KBB/Kaywoodie New England Briar Pipe Company Flagship 83B Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
KBB NEPC_83B_Rhodesian.jpg

Did some low calorie snacking, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09).jpg

For the last three laps of my first set of walks, Sam the Scamp sat by the end of my driveway waiting for me to come to the house. When I did, he followed me, but Harry the Hairy was waiting for us at the edge of the deck. They paid attention to each other for a moment or two before their stand off. I let Sam in to eat, and fed Harry outside. He wanted to come inside, but that’s not something we can do given his combative nature. Tomato the Brave just looked at them thinking, "Two Bozo the Clowns are more entertaining than one."
Sam&HarryCheckOut1.jpg

SamDeckStareHarry.jpg

Toward the end of my second set of walks, Sam was waiting for me again, only this time, he had competition from Tomato. Tomato walked around my legs to let Sam know that he wasn’t getting attention this time. Sam did a few rolls in the driveway to get my attention, and I could really see that belly of his. I’m sure he blames me for it. Tomato came in to eat, get attention, and snooze. Daisy the Feral Princess snoozed most of the day and night. Haven’t seen Abner the Eager for over two days now. I know he has other places to go, so maybe he’ll show up later.
TomatoMyFeet.jpg

SamDrivewayRoll3.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. I'll end the day with this smoke.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Good morning,
Back pain woke me up early, I drew up some new idea`s for a pipe rack for my wife`s approval. LOL!
Smoking a Vauen bent pot with PS nougat and the last of my morning`s coffee. It`s time to perk a fresh pot. 43 degrees ,heavy rain.

Good evening my friends. A very late start for me today, as my stairlift wasn't working, so I have been stuck in the bedroom all day, where I'm not allowed to smoke. Then there was a haunting of nurse Ratchet and her assistant Igor the psychotic physiotherapist. But the engineer has now been, and Mrs Z has settled me into my den. So eagerly and without further ado. I'm about to fill a bowl of Urban Cowboy in a Savinelli Author. And puff away whilst I await the sunset. Have a great day my friends 😊

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg