What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed an old Pat Vottis with Peterson Early Morning while watching the Masters accompanied by home-brewed hibiscus mint ice tea. I am drinking something a bit stiffer with an Aladino Corojo Reserva at the moment.

Attachments

• IMG_5370.jpeg
    IMG_5370.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Now smoking from a freshly opened can of year 2012 H&H Virginia Spice in a straight, black sandblasted undated Comoy’s Sunrise Etched Grain straight Liverpool 309 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. First time smoking this pipe.
Comoy's_Sunrise_Liverpool.jpg

Near the half way mark of this bowl of year 2002 F&T Cut Virginia Plug in a straight smooth brown 1920s LHS Purex double patent no. 1587048 and 19085630 Real Briar Root Silver Circle 42 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. First time smoking this previously unsmoked pipe.
LHS Purex_SilverCircle42-apple.jpg

I'm half way through this bowl of Wilke Wall Street w/o perique in a smooth light brown quarter bend 1928-1931 KBB Drinkless Kaywoodie Synchrosystem patent Rock Ambera 7209 yachtsman with a tapered rock ambera stem. First time smoking this pipe.
KBB Kaywoodie Drinkless patent Rock Ambera-7209.jpg

I'm half way through this bowl of Wilke Wall Street w/o perique in a smooth light brown quarter bend 1928-1931 KBB Drinkless Kaywoodie Synchrosystem patent Rock Ambera 7209 yachtsman with a tapered rock ambera stem. First time smoking this pipe.
View attachment 17632

JimInks is feeling frisky, he’s had 3 virgins back to back tonight. And they are all lookers. Don’t throw them in a volcano as part of a ritual. Send to me.

Almost half way through this bowl of 2015 Mac Baren Modern Virginia in a medium bend, smooth dark brown 1950s Peterson 999 Shamrock chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. First time smoking this pipe. Been quite a while since I smoked this blend. I was the first person in this country to smoke it, thanks to Per Jensen. He was surprised that I guessed the toppings correctly. So was I, to be honest. If I hadn't smoked Heine's Blend, I doubt I'd have figured it out.
Peterson_999_Rhodesian_Shamrock.jpg

JimInks is feeling frisky, he’s had 3 virgins back to back tonight. And they are all lookers. Don’t throw them in a volcano as part of a ritual. Send to me.
Outside of my first smoke of the day, all I've smoked is new-to-me estates. And I have more that I'll eventually get to, but as it was, it was hard enough matching old pipes to tobaccos.

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Peter Stokkebye Navy Flake in a post-1964 black sandblasted medium bend Parker Super BriarBark 109 group 4 bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. First time smoking this pipe. Reading baseball box scores. Ice water and bergs is my drink. I'll likely end the day with this smoke.
1964on_Parker_bent_bulldog109.jpg

Last edited:
I am looking forward to trying the sleepy hollow m. Just learned about this company. I have had the Christmas weinislas
I asked about Sleepy Hollow. It comes out around mid-August. They announce it on their Facebook and Instagram pages.

Last edited: