What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunday morning coming down. Sprinkling, slightly cool but pleasant. There is PA in the bowl of the Rossi.
IMG_0341.jpeg

Good morning BoBs. Up early as we had to see wife's brother off and I have to be at the Legion to help with breakfast by 8. Having CS Choctaw in a Sav Hercules 606EX with morning coffee. Nice quiet Sunday morning. A wee bit chilly at 39 degrees but comfy under the heated throw. Wishing everyone a happy Sunday.

Good Afternoon my friends.
A mild day in old blighty today, but not quite warm enough for me to sit outside. So I'm in the conservatory and about to fill a Petersons Churchwarden (well it is Sunday afterall). With some of Rangers blended Round Up. Listening to my favourite book, The Lord of the rings on Audible. Have a great Sunday my friends

Now smoking KBV Night Mare beta lite in a pre-1920s medium bend brown unbranded meerschaum Rhodesian with a tapered Redmanol stem. Writing beta notes as I watch the Mets-Cardinals game.
View attachment 18047
Jim,that pipe is so beautifully and thoroughly color, at first glance, I took it for briar.

Good Afternoon my friends.
A mild day in old blighty today, but not quite warm enough for me to sit outside. So I'm in the conservatory and about to fill a Petersons Churchwarden (well it is Sunday afterall). With some of Rangers blended Round Up. Listening to my favourite book, The Lord of the rings on Audible. Have a great Sunday my friends
Not only is it Sunday, but you're listening to LOTR! 🤓

A third of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Fed Sleepy Suzy, and three ferals. Getting ready to watch the Braves-Guardians game.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have passed the half way mark of this bowl of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Hawaiian Kona Extra Fancy, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2002 F&T Cut Virginia Plug in a straight smooth brown 1920s LHS Purex double patent no. 1587048 and 19085630 Real Briar Root Silver Circle 42 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Phone chatting with a friend.
LHS Purex_SilverCircle42-apple.jpg

Just finished smoking year 2014 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1916 Barling The Hunt with beautiful silver work and a black vulcanite saddle stem with an orific bit. Cleaned a few pipes, and am watching the Cubs-Red Sox game.
Barling_Hunter_1.jpg

Now smoking Wilke Wall Street w/o perique in a year 1987 ebony full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. I got John Brandt to make this for me. It’s not on the menu, but he’ll make you a batch if you ask. This will get me to a late dinner.
Peterson_MarkTwain Ebony.jpg

Smoking some carter hall in this free Chinese hammer pipe it smokes really well surprisingly. I like gaming and pipe smoking and the original art work so I ordered one.
I ordered a 3xl shirt and I could barely get my noggin or tuckshop lady arms through the holes :ROFLMAO: and they sent me a free pipe with it so all was OK. (y)

1714352025562.png

1714352083733.png