What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Earlier, I smoked a bowl of year 2002 F&T Cut Virginia Plug in a straight smooth brown 1920s LHS Purex double patent no. 1587048 and 19085630 Real Briar Root Silver Circle 42 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Had a great phone chat with an old friend about pipes and cats.
LHS Purex_SilverCircle42-apple.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of C&D Steamworks Small Batch 2024 in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tapered dark tortoise shell colored acrylic stem. This goes on sale Tuesday, May 7 at 6 p.m. EST. Just about have the review written. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

Haven't had a pipe since Wednesday, due to lethargy. After we got home from an arduous day of shopping and a pleasant lunch out with wifey, I had two bowls of John Bull in the Dunhill Red Bark. Following that up with 965 in the Savinelli 6-something KS.

Over time I've tried to cultivate a taste for cheaper tobaccos, but darn it, the ones I like best are most definitely not. 965 totally steals JB's lunch money every time.

We're at a birthday party for my son-in-law. A "grandson-in-law" brought a tin of Cult Blood Red Moon, and I'm enjoying some in my Hardcastle's Crown bent billiard with saddle stem.
View attachment 18279
My grandson-in-law also brought Straus Dead Man's Chest, which is a pleasant aromatic.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Dodgers game.
BBB_Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

A splendid way to spend a Saturday night. Reading the Hobbit again (30 years since the last time) and enjoying a bowl of 2008 Key Largo in a Castello Old Antiquari. Can’t put this book down this week. Enjoy your night, gents.
IMG_9069.jpeg

Passed the quarter of this bowl of first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a straight smooth brown 1920s-30s Sasieni patent 8 dot Marborough lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Sasieni_8Dot_Lovat.jpg

The shy orange tabby is getting more social although it's taken a little work. He spent three hours snoozin' on my lap today.
ShyOTLap1.jpg

ShyOTLap2.jpg

ShyOTLap3.jpg

ShyOTLapClose4.jpg

Enjoyed some low calorie snacking, and am smoking year 2021 first production Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Time to clean a few pipes.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg