What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side. I've passed the half way mark of this bowl of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Hawaiian Kona Extra Fancy, neat, is my drink. Putting the finishing touches on my Steamworks review, dealing with the scampers driving me crazy, and watching the Yankees-Tigers game.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

After an eight days absence, Tomato the Brave has returned. I can tell he’s lost a couple of pounds. He was very happy to see us, but not the scampers. I let him in, and he ravenously ate a bunch of dry food along with two cans of wet food. He got a ton of deserved love and attention from us.
TomatoSteps1.jpg

TomatoSteps2.jpg

TomatoPlate.jpg
TomatoLicks.jpg

Last edited:
HELP!!! For reasons unknown, I am not allowed to click on to some of the subject entries. No reason for my exclusion is given, nor any remedy. Since so many of you reading this are old hands of the BoB, I'm hoping you can give me some help here. At least, tell me what my crime was and how to do appropriate penance, if that is what is required.
All I know are two things: you have to ask permission of an admin to get into the Rubber Room, and you have to have been here and posted a certain amount before you can sell anything. Outside of that, just message an admin.

Passing the first third of this bowl of year 2001 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Dodgers game. Just posted my C&D Steamworks Small Batch review here. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1924-Bent_apple_136A.jpg

Smoking a Design/Berlin chunky Rhodesian, PS french vanilla,cup of DD hazelnut coffee. Lazy,rainy day here,since I got home from work I took a short nap,Watched mass on tv,then watched the ending of the Yankee game. I guess I have to figure out dinner now after this pipe.

HELP!!! For reasons unknown, I am not allowed to click on to some of the subject entries. No reason for my exclusion is given, nor any remedy. Since so many of you reading this are old hands of the BoB, I'm hoping you can give me some help here. At least, tell me what my crime was and how to do appropriate penance, if that is what is required.
Maybe send Carlos a PM. He might know what's going on.

Passing the last third of this bowl of Watch City Queequeg’s Moby Dick Series in a medium bend black sandblasted IPSD 2016 Mark Tinsky book keeper 5 with a square shank and a black acrylic saddle stem with a cream colored accent.
Tinsky_BookKeeper_side.jpg

Harry the Hairy showed up to eat, and Tomato didn’t like it. We fed Harry, and let Tomato in to eat, and once again, he gobbled up a lot of food. He also hissed the scampers who went to the kitchen to see who that big orange fella was. After Harry ate, he spent his time looking relaxed and beautiful. Tomato the Brave went back outside, and stayed for a while. Abner the Eager showed up to eat and get attention. With Abner and Harry on the deck, Tomato wasn’t interested in sticking around, so he left.
HarryBellyPaws1.jpg

HarryClose1.jpg

TomatoDeck2.jpg

An hour later, Abner was eager to eat again, but Harry the Hairy wasn’t eager to see him. I separated them, but had to stay with Harry to keep him away from Abner. When Abner finished eating, he slow walked his way off the deck while Harry did that awful yowling. Before long, all three were in the driveway trying to determine who has dominance. After taking a little time to separate them, Tomato ran down the driveway, and I decided to go inside and let them figure it out.
TomatoOnMarchSam.jpg

Good afternoon BoBs. Pre dinner bowl of Frog Morton in a Design Berlin 1/2 bent dublin with Earl Gray tea. The Legion is having a Cinco de Maya party, but after Derby Day yesterday wifey and I decided 2 nights in a row would be too much for us. Besides, we can have Margheritas at home for free, lol.

Hey, Bud. Are these topics from the "Rubber Room"? If so, you need to talk to Carlos to get access. That's the only thing I can offer.

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side. I've passed the half way mark of this bowl of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Hawaiian Kona Extra Fancy, neat, is my drink. Putting the finishing touches on my Steamworks review, dealing with the scampers driving me crazy, and watching the Yankees-Tigers game.
View attachment 18313

After an eight days absence, Tomato the Brave has returned. I can tell he’s lost a couple of pounds. He was very happy to see us, but not the scampers. I let him in, and he ravenously ate a bunch of dry food along with two cans of wet food. He got a ton of deserved love and attention from us.
View attachment 18314

View attachment 18318
View attachment 18319View attachment 18320
Poor guy, I genuinely wish sometimes that we could talk with pets, not just to them. Hope he sticks closer to "home" in the future.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught cat fish and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. Enjoyed too short a nap, and am smoking year 2008 Astley’s No. 109 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1896 W.H. Newman, Ltd. billiard with a sterling silver band and a tapered orange stem with white swirls. Ice water and bergs is my drink. The scampers are playing all over the place, and scratching up my legs. Tomato the Brave came in to eat again, and is resting in his cushy outdoor comforter. Daisy the Feral Princess is snoozin' on the door mat.
W.H. Newman_Cased_set.jpg

Poor guy, I genuinely wish sometimes that we could talk with pets, not just to them. Hope he sticks closer to "home" in the future.
Same here. But, I don't believe for a moment that it was accidental. I think his so-called "owners" were keeping Tomato away from us. They have a closed utility room on the side of the house where their cats stay. The woman of the house told me in the past they only feed them twice a day whether or not a possum, raccoon or other cat eats their food. Their claim was, "We don't want them to get fat."

Last edited: