What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Part way through this bowl of Watch City COE Beta Test Blend #2 in a black and brown sandblasted quarter bend 2015 Brebbia 2112 Fat Bob squashed tomato with a tapered black acrylic stem.
Brebbia_Fat Boy.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Been having a wonderful chat with a fellow comics artist who I admired as a teenager, and have been close friends with for over thirty years now.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Now smoking year 2015 Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass in a smooth straight brown late 1930s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Deluxe Bruyere 9708B pot with a nickel accent and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Off to do another set of walks.
Linkman's_Dr. Grabow_Deluxe9708B_pot.jpg

Pre dinner smoke of Chatham Manor. Can't say this does much for me. Kind of thin on taste and smokes a bit hot. Smoking it in a Stanwell brushed black pot that does great with all my other English blends. Honestly, the only H&H blend I ever really liked was 10 to midnight. Smoked great. Cool, very tasty. Only problem was after smoking it I smelled like I had sat on top of a campfire for a couple hours. So, anyone wants it. PM me and I'll send it along.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. The Braves suffered a costly injury with Charlie Morton fracturing a bone in his leg.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg

Good morning,
Starting my day with a Pete Milverton Christmas pipe, M/B Seven seas regular blend and a mug of freshly perked Colombian coffee. Windy,chilly morning. I don`t see much getting done today...

Smoking some Lane LL-7 in a full bent pipe that's simply marked Benton.I have another one that`s a straight pot style,never found much info on these,but they smoke great and are well made. Last of my coffee,too

Have had a busy day and cable was out, too. Smoked a bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Followed by Ken Byron Ventures Yomishi’s House Shoes in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a dark tortoise shell colored tapered acrylic stem.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

And I'm just finishing this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Part way through this bowl of Watch City COE Beta Test Blend #1 in a 1978 BBB straight smooth brown Silver Mounted 522 pot with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
BBB_Silver Mounted522_pot.jpg