What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hercule Poirot - Death on the Nile

On the first scene the shooter's hand is barely visible from the curtain, on the repeat of the scene the hand is forward and the Madam (the victim) dropped down in a different way, one of the director's mistakes.

luoHbwj.jpg

There was a pipe smoker on that cruise boat, real not ''just for show".

ab5soi1.png

I am smoking Poeschl Exclusiv Cavendish.

Close to finishing this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking some Brigadier Black Shermans March in a Bari filtered Wiking pipe.I didn`t expect much,But I am pleasantly surprised by this tobacco. It`s a Burley with just enough maple to make it an aro,with a hint of rum for good measure.
IMHO ,It`s smoking smooth with no bite. I am glad I bought the 8 oz. can.

Enjoyed a very tasty cinnamon raisin French toast and sliced peach lunch, and am not far from finishing this bowl of Watch City COE Beta Test Blend #1 in a 1978 BBB straight smooth brown Silver Mounted 522 pot with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Getting a few things done before my regular Sunday zoom chat with a few pipe smoking buddies.
BBB_Silver Mounted522_pot.jpg

Smoking some Brigadier Black Shermans March in a Bari filtered Wiking pipe.I didn`t expect much,But I am pleasantly surprised by this tobacco. It`s a Burley with just enough maple to make it an aro,with a hint of rum for good measure.
IMHO ,It`s smoking smooth with no bite. I am glad I bought the 8 oz. can.
Wonder if it's anything like the drugstore Rum & Maple of the old days?

Rattrays Jocks Mixture in a vintage Stanwell bent apple. Earl Gray tea on the side. Finding this a bit bland. Not bad, not great. Billed as a "light" english but I really don't get much Lat taste from this. For a light english I prefer CS Shepherds Pie or Wilke Crystal Palace.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken and green beans dinner with the last slice of chocolate cake for dessert. Just finished smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Smoking a Savinelli 616KS filtered pipe,along with some CAO Moontrance tobacco. Eldorado coffee on the side.
I have 2 E-bay pipes being delivered today,both are supposed to be in ready to smoke condition.

Hobbits Weed in the Butz magnum bent brandy. With Costa Rican blend coffee. Just the sounds of our water fall and birdies on the feeders. A nice peaceful morning. Quite sublime. Lol.