What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking some Lane LL-7/BCA blend in a French Corsica 9mm filtered pipe.On E-bay it was described as a bent bull moose Anyway, it smokes nice and has some nice wood graining to look at while I smoke. LOL! Made a quick K-cup for the ride.
Ranger, the Vauen from Serbia arrived today, Another great pipe from Bears 7 ! Amazingly,It arrived in only 2 weeks.

Smoking some Lane LL-7/BCA blend in a French Corsica 9mm filtered pipe.On E-bay it was described as a bent bull moose Anyway, it smokes nice and has some nice wood graining to look at while I smoke. LOL! Made a quick K-cup for the ride.
Ranger, the Vauen from Serbia arrived today, Another great pipe from Bears 7 ! Amazingly,It arrived in only 2 weeks.
Pics?

Just finished smoking a bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Going walking in a minute or two.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Now smoking the soon-to-be released version of Ernie's and my creation of Watch City Rouxgaroux in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a black vulcanite tapered stem. Can't tell a difference from the other years.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Watch City COE Beta Test Blend #1 in a 1978 BBB straight smooth brown Silver Mounted 522 pot with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going to do another set of walks.
BBB_Silver Mounted522_pot.jpg

Now smoking a freshly opened tin of year 2014 Astley’s No. 55 in a black sandblasted quarter bend year 2017 Tim Hynick Dublin with an acrylic burgundy half saddle stem. First time smoking this pipe gifted to me by Tim Hynick.
Tim Hynick_Dublin.jpg

Now smoking a freshly opened tin of year 2014 Astley’s No. 55 in a black sandblasted quarter bend year 2017 Tim Hynick Dublin with an acrylic burgundy half saddle stem. First time smoking this pipe gifted to me by Tim Hynick.
View attachment 2595
Well aren't you the lucky one, lol. That is quite a unique looking pipe. Let us know how it smokes.

Close out the day with 2008 St. Ives in a Pete Shamrock B12 blasted diamond shank Brandy. FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1511[1].JPG
    IMG_1511[1].JPG
    955.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rainbow trout and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm almost half way through this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Good morning,
Starting my day with some M/B Seven seas regular blend in a Custombilt Oom Paul,Freshly brewed Gevalia coffee. I am very grateful to be off work today,It`s raining hard and my arthritic back is not happy...

4-year old Stokkebye 41 cube cut in a Charatan hand made 1/16th bent billiard. Anyone age this cube cut, as it has a virginia component? Nice cocoa hints.

Smoking a Bari freehand filtered pipe with some Lane 1Q. Fresh cup of Gevalia coffee. Very nasty day here...
I got 5 lb raw coffee beans from Colombia yesterday,So I guess I will roast and grind a pound today. My back is still giving me problems too.

Half way through this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg