What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a straight smooth dark brown year 1933 Parker Super Bruyere patent 10 T 81/F lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching The Emperor's Candlesticks. Never seen this movie before.
1933_Parker 81:F lovat..jpg

Good morning,
Smoking my Pete Lestrade pipe along with M/B 7 Seas regular blend,freshly perked Eldorado coffee.
Ranger,I made a deal with my wife many years ago, I bought 2 really good air filters and maintain them& only smoke aromatics in the house, cigars however go outside. LOL! 36 DEGREES here this morning.
How is your new horse coming along?

Good morning,
Smoking my Pete Lestrade pipe along with M/B 7 Seas regular blend,freshly perked Eldorado coffee.
Ranger,I made a deal with my wife many years ago, I bought 2 really good air filters and maintain them& only smoke aromatics in the house, cigars however go outside. LOL! 36 DEGREES here this morning.
How is your new horse coming along?
Cochise seems happy with his new digs so far. Got his new bridle fit on wed. Going out today to try on a saddle my riding pal loaned me. Thinking of renaming him Cody, my wife's suggestion.
Good thing is I can smoke outside here 90% of the time. Only smoke in the garage when it's below 30 outside at night. Thought about putting a fan and filter in my office. May work on that, lol.

Nice Rosslare. Hope it smokes as good as mine.
It smokes great - passing a pipe cleaner is weird sometimes, but if I'm rotating it as it goes in it usually passes well.
Pre dinner and probably last smoke as twilight is rapidly changing to night. Arango Balkan Supreme in a cheapie Stanwell brushed black pot. These two are made for each other. I should dedicate it but dang it, it smokes great with every English I've put in it. Port wine embellishing the Balkan. Another good pairing.
EZ, I'm jealous. Only place I can smoke indoors is in the garage. Not too exciting, lol.
The garage is also the only indoors spot at the house I can smoke in.

About a third of the way through this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Trying an experiment. Thought I had some straight OJK gjfted by Brunello. When I pulled it out discovered it was OJK Red. Anyway, tossed a bit in with CJ Heros Blend, about 3/1 ratio. Did not realize the OJKRL has latakia. But it is smoking quite well. Similar to C&D Billy Budd. In a MM cob.

Smoking a Bari Ruby filtered pipe, BB Sherman`s March tobacco,another K-cup. Using Dr Pearl filters from Germany, I have to say,these are the best that I have tried ! feels like I am smoking a non filtered pipe.

Smoking a Bari Ruby filtered pipe, BB Sherman`s March tobacco,another K-cup. Using Dr Pearl filters from Germany, I have to say,these are the best that I have tried ! feels like I am smoking a non filtered pipe.
Use them in some of my 9mm pipes, especially the Design Berlins. To me they are better than the Sav balsa wood filters.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch and am half way through this bowl of Watch City COE Beta Test Blend #1 in a 1978 BBB straight smooth brown Silver Mounted 522 pot with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves celebration.
BBB_Silver Mounted522_pot.jpg

I'm really enjoying BriarWorks Pete's Beard made by Cornell & Diehl. On my third cob full since this morning! It paired well with coffee, took rests and relights well while the wife and I were shopping, and, now I'm enjoying it with a Sweet Vermouth and Sparkling Water.

A third of the way through this bowl of F&T Waterloo No. 2 Mixture in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a black acrylic tapered stem.
Ser_Jacopo_DelectaR1_rhodesian.jpg

Last smoke of the day,Smoking my original Pete Lestrade with some recently arrived Lane LL-7. This tobacco is my favorite of the Lane line up.Just a good all around blend.Having a decaf coffee ,working in the morning !