What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning,
Smoking a Pete St.Patricks day XL90 along with some CJ Hero`s blend, Colombian coffee.Slept 10 hours last night, The yard work has been really tough on me this year! this is why most of my friends sold off their big houses and bought condo`s.

Smoking a Danish Bari filtered pipe with BB Antietam tobacco,although it`s not a bad blend,It`s not something I will buy again. Finishing off the last of my coffee.My wife asked me not to do anymore yard work today to give my aching back a rest.

Smoking a Danish Bari filtered pipe with BB Antietam tobacco,although it`s not a bad blend,It`s not something I will buy again. Finishing off the last of my coffee.My wife asked me not to do anymore yard work today to give my aching back a rest.
Yep, take a rest. These old bones ain't what they used to be, lol.

I'm finally trying BriarWorks Pete's Beard for the first time. The jars been waiting for over a year but had perfect moisture when I cracked the seal. I loaded up an MM Pride and paired it with home roasted, drip brewed Ethiopian Yirgacheffe.

About a quarter of a bowl left from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Cold and rainy today, so no walking reps for me.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking an English Parker straight pot shaped pipe, BB Sherman's march tobacco. Gevalia coffee.This coffee came with new packaging and doesn`t seem to be the same quality that I had gotten before...

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am quarter of the way through this bowl of KBV The Awe Das City in a 1979 smooth straight dark brown Loewe Army 910 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Loewe910_Army_MMount.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation 2012 Anniversary Blend in a straight smooth dark brown late 1890s, early 1900s WDC bulldog with silver bands around the ridges, a decorative sterling silver band and tapered black vulcanite stem with an orific bit.
W.D.C._bulldog_side.jpg

Home from a fun morning of shooting with my retired Ranger buds. Finished up the Heros Blend in the Comoys I had to DGT this morning. Now it's Sutliff Molto Dolce in a vintage Hilson straight grain 1/4 bent volcano, made in Denmark. Iced coffee aside. Gotta go get a CT scan of my chest later. Doc says I have an "anomaly" in my aorta, whatever that means.

The last smoke of the day, Bari Wiking filtered pipe with CAO Moontrance and a hot cup of red tea.
40 degrees here,there's a chill in the air to say the least. Glad I can smoke indoors!

Pre dinner and probably last smoke as twilight is rapidly changing to night. Arango Balkan Supreme in a cheapie Stanwell brushed black pot. These two are made for each other. I should dedicate it but dang it, it smokes great with every English I've put in it. Port wine embellishing the Balkan. Another good pairing.
EZ, I'm jealous. Only place I can smoke indoors is in the garage. Not too exciting, lol.