What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 50/50 mix of P.S. LNF and D&R Windsail Silver in a Patent Pending Grand Slam. A smaller size 2 Billard that fits the drive time to work.
16369879088941219219334530528248.jpg

Just got in from work,Smoking a Vauen filtered pipe along with some BB Sherman`s march.Got a quick K-cup. pain meds are working on my back,may need to go back to bed after lunch.
Ranger,I was considering not going in,but I knew we were short handed already...

Not far from finishing this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

I had a busy weekend cleaning out the chicken stall in the bird house but got in my pipe time with Charring Cross, Levant and Pete's Beard in various medium cobs! Right now I'm finishing a Rob Roy filled with Levant with a cup of Columbian coffee while waiting for the chicken to finish cooking.

Now smoking year 2016 Orlik Golden Sliced in a smooth brown medium bend Abbott 788 (Sasieni family era) author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Deciding on what pipes to match up with the six Cup O'Joes house blends I got today.
Abbott_author.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and sugar snap peas dinner with orange slices for dessert. I'm almost half way through this bowl of Motzek (TAK) 16/5 Der Neue in a straight black sandblast late 1990s 2 star Ferndown Bark prince with a tapered cumberland stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching The Bandit Trail starring Tim Holt, who was a very good actor.
Ferndown_Prince.jpg