What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken and green beans dinner with a small scoop of French vanilla ice cream for dessert. Half way through this bowl of the soon-to-be released Wilke Irish Pipe Club in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching a Tim Holt western.
Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg.jpg

Last of the C&D Bayou Morning in a Pete system B64 bent apple. Decided to take a page from Ftrplt Threw the last bit, maybe 1/3 bowl in a "remnants" jar. Used to just toss it, but thought why not save it all and see what I get. Will be interesting to see how it turns out in a year or so.

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am part way through this bowl of the soon-to-be released Wilke Irish Pipe Club in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic tapered stem. Working on a review of this blend.
Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg.jpg

Finished up the Bayou Morning I DGT'd from this am. The last 1/4 got a bit harsh. This was gifted to me, but won't be buying more. Maybe a little too much perique for me? Now on to Arango Balkan Supreme in a Charaton Mountbatten bent billiard. This is more like it. Iced coffee with. Would have gone with some ruby port but trying to cut back on the alcohol till I lose some weight, lol.

Earlier, I smoked a bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Home again after m'lady and I enjoyed a great A.J. Croce concert, Croce Plays Croce. Nice mix of his work and his father's music. Almost finished smoking Savinelli 145 in a black quarter bend 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex saddle stem. Dinner is next!
GBD_Prehis. 9436.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful tacos and pintos dinner with a scoop of French vanilla ice cream for dessert. I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2018 Solani 633 in a 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching an old movie, No Place To Go.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg