What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark brown medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB military mount with a silver cap and a black tapered AB stem. The POTY will be on sale December 3. First time smoking this pipe. Basil Rathbone smoked Wilke No. 515 in a brown 4AB, so I am following that tradition. I'll post a thread about the Peterson POTY 4AB pipes soon.
4AB_Brown_right.jpg

Now smoking C&D Yorktown in a smooth terracotta medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No.108 military mount with a silver cap and an acrylic black tapered AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_TC_left2.jpg

Some newly arrived Figgy Pudding in a Charaton made Mountbatten. Honey bourbon on the side. This seems a bit less sweet than last year but with a tad more chocolate taste. Thought you horse lovers might enjoy seekng Cochise doing his thing.

Attachments

• 20211127_144246.mp4
    168.8 KB
  • 20211127_144539.mp4
    541.9 KB
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with pineapple for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of Wessex Curly Block in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1984Shell_4103_Billiard.jpg

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen, i have some good news and one bad. Cholesterol, LDL, transaminase, blood sugar, ferritin, lymphocytes, etc are good, blood pressure is down too. Only the Uric acid is just on the limit and i had to do something about it. The surgery went well and i don't think that there will be another (2nd stage) and i started slowly to increase the pipe smoking days.
Soon i will start posting photos with pipes in Cafe because all these months i was out of forum. Thank you all for your wishes!

RLteCeW.png

I am smoking Mac Baren Mixture Scottish Blend, single espresso plus cool water beside me and the canary is singing due to sunshine.

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl from a freshly opened first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

My "kit" that went along on my recent South Dakota hunting sojourn: Sandblast Pete Deerstalker, natural Pete Mycroft, dark natural Pete Strand, a large pouch of EGR for the field, a large pouch of Figgy Pudding for around the fire after, an old Marble's match safe to fire 'em up...

PvfRgbsl.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark brown medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 45 military mount with a silver cap and an acrylic black tapered AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Now smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth natural medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 6 military mount with a silver cap and an acrylic black tapered AB stem. Ethical Coffee Sweet Expresso is my drink. Enjoying my regular Sunday zoom chat with pipe buddies. The 4AB is our top topic today.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark brown medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 45 military mount with a silver cap and an acrylic black tapered AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 2985
I shared the info and pics of pipes with friends on another forum, the POTY is of interest to all Peterson fans!

I've become a big fan of G&H Balkan Mixture in a cob. I took a break from it with Charring Cross in an MM Pride then switched back to Balkan Mixture, this time in a Peterson Spigot 150. The Spigot bit my tongue so I loaded a Rob Roy and life is good again!

My "kit" that went along on my recent South Dakota hunting sojourn: Sandblast Pete Deerstalker, natural Pete Mycroft, dark natural Pete Strand, a large pouch of EGR for the field, a large pouch of Figgy Pudding for around the fire after, an old Marble's match safe to fire 'em up...

PvfRgbsl.jpg
Idle, what were you hunting that allowed you to smoke "in the field"?