What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking C&D Yorktown in a smooth terracotta medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and an acrylic black tapered AB stem. Still at the zoom.
4AB_TC_left2.jpg

Smoking a Pete St. Patrick's day pipe Filled with a just recently found Capt. Black jar,I was always told that aro`s don`t age well.This stuff is great! I can`t believe how mellow it is,Got a dark roast coffee to go with it too.

Got my CS order couple days ago, so it's newly acquired Rivendell in a Pete SH series Watson with Plip. Tawny port from TJ's to pair. Pre dinner and probably last smoke of the night as sun is dropping below the horizon.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a 2015 straight dark brown Peterson Irish Harp 150 bulldog with a silver band and a tapered acrylic cumberland fish tail stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_IrishHarp_Bulldog.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking Peretti Blend W in a straight black sandblasted circa 1950s Comoy’s Peterson’s made for Peterson, Ltd. in Wisconsin billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching a Torchy Blane movie.
Comoy's_Peterson.jpg

Still fixated on Balkan Mixture!

I have to register to join, so I didn't go there.
Sorry you couldn't peruse the site, here's the post:
JimInks broke the news, the whole run is 500 pipes! These three belong to him, I have no idea what the price tag will be.

npsei6qhoznk.jpg
xivs78u3gzxn.jpg
tx3cdbzr9u3s.jpg

I read the article on chamfering the stems and found some bits on Amazon, I'm thinking about experimenting with a system pipe, thanks again!

Still fixated on Balkan Mixture!

Sorry you couldn't peruse the site, here's the post:
JimInks broke the news, the whole run is 500 pipes! These three belong to him, I have no idea what the price tag will be.

npsei6qhoznk.jpg
xivs78u3gzxn.jpg
tx3cdbzr9u3s.jpg

I read the article on chamfering the stems and found some bits on Amazon, I'm thinking about experimenting with a system pipe, thanks again!
The Natural, of which only a few were made, is $575.
The Terracotta is $250.
The Heritage Brown is $225.
The rusticated and sandblast are around $150-$175.

Not far from finishing this bowl from a freshly opened first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg