What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About a third of a bowl left of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth natural medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. I was surprised and humbled by this article, which mentions me and EGR.
https://pipesmagazine.com/blog/the-pipe-pundit/pax-vobiscum/
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Enjoyed a light lunch, and am half way through this bowl of year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. Been a fun, busy day.
4AB_Rust_left.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of C&D Yorktown in a smooth terracotta medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

4AB-TC_left2.jpg

My own concoction of sutliff voodoo queen, SWR, some black and vamilla cav. Eatl grey tea aside. This is better than VQ alone but not too my liking yet. You DIY'ers, suggestions? Would like to find a way to make this more smokeable as I have a 1/2 lb of it. Any advice or suggestions welcomed.

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. Such a cool, clean smoker these 4ABs are. I pull up very little moisture when I Q-Tip clean the well.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rainbow trout and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Comfy Mixture in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer billiard with a black ferrule and vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Working on a review of this blend. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Pioneer meer billiard .jpg

Rather disappointing last bowl so wanted to get in a bowl of der gut schit before dinner. C&D Billy Budd in a Molina 1/4 bent 1/2 blasted rhodesian. Crown Royal aside. Now this is what it's all about.
How is the Billy Budd? I bought a tin of it recently but haven't popped it open yet.

Good morning all. Molto Dolce in a big Don Carlos blasted bent dublin with dark roast coffee. Watching the birds flitting about. A pleasant 55 on the patio with no wind. Just a quiet peaceful morning.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211204-083426_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211204-083426_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 40