What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking a Pete Lestrade with some aged Capt.Black royal.
Ranger,It was an e-bay vendor,If not mistaken it was (the pipe club) but according to the seller it was the last they had in stock? I think the vendor is one of the major pipe retailers, smoking pipes? pipes & cigars ? I don`t really know for sure. the pipe came new from south Carolina if that helps any. I will look at the ones suggested on Smoking pipes after I finish making dinner.

Smoking a Pete Lestrade with some aged Capt.Black royal.
Ranger,It was an e-bay vendor,If not mistaken it was (the pipe club) but according to the seller it was the last they had in stock? I think the vendor is one of the major pipe retailers, smoking pipes? pipes & cigars ? I don`t really know for sure. the pipe came new from south Carolina if that helps any. I will look at the ones suggested on Smoking pipes after I finish making dinner.
EZ, thanks. SP.com iz based in SC. Can you post a photo of the pipe?

Now smoking Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark brown medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

More lat fix. Arango Balkan Supreme in a vintage Comoys straight billiard. Port wine is good with this. Jim, is there some unwritten rule that one can only smoke straight virginias in an English made pipe? If so, guess I'm breaking the rules but that isn't real unusual for me, lol.

Balkan Mixture is #1 in my rotation! We just finished the other half of last night's chicken with a side of pan roasted brussel sprouts, and, I'm finishing the MM Kingston Judge that I loaded with Lancer's Slices earlier today. Next up is a half bowl of Balkan Mixture in the new Peterson Christmas Lestrade.

Balkan Mixture is #1 in my rotation! We just finished the other half of last night's chicken with a side of pan roasted brussel sprouts, and, I'm finishing the MM Kingston Judge that I loaded with Lancer's Slices earlier today. Next up is a half bowl of Balkan Mixture in the new Peterson Christmas Lestrade.
Can't say it's #1 but it would be in the top 5. Won't say it's better than Balkan Supreme as it is a bit different but a worthy substitute.

Well, alrighty then, lol. I have a jar of Neuminster 400 Superior Navy Flake that just doesn't do it for me. If you like it, let me know and i'll send it along. Might work better in the Dunhill than CH, LOL.
Cool. Thanks! I do like that blend.

More lat fix. Arango Balkan Supreme in a vintage Comoys straight billiard. Port wine is good with this. Jim, is there some unwritten rule that one can only smoke straight virginias in an English made pipe? If so, guess I'm breaking the rules but that isn't real unusual for me, lol.
I dedicate pipes to specific blends or specific genres because I like smoking whatever I choose without the lingering remnants of what I smoked before.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DRA 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching an episode of The Untouchables.
Dunhill_Birthyear-right_side.jpg