What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NYCPipers Benediction blend in a Pete system B64 smooth bent apple. Double Kcup of costa rican blend coffee aside. Cold, rainy, and windy here. Feels like a Noreaster. Not the most pleasant smoking weather but doing okay with the patio heater on.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, cobia and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2014 HU Sunset in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Have enough for one more bowl, and I don't what Va. to replace it with. I'll figure it out in time. Anyway, Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill pot.jpg

I slept about a hour and a half, but finally, after USPS delayed my Watch City Cigars package, it showed up a few minutes ago. Since these two blends go on sale along with the tinned 25th Anniversary Old Dominion Flake and Christmas 2021 Elf Dandruff at 3 pm EST, I decided to stay awake and review these blends so those interested in buying them will have the reviews at TR to go by before 3. I've already reviewed 25th Anniversary Old Dominion Flake and Christmas 2021 Elf Dandruff at TR for those who want to check them out.

A third of the way through this bowl of Watch City Old North Church in a brown straight smooth circa 2012 Paul Perri billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. I broke my many years long standing procedure of starting every day with a bowl of EGR, but I'll have that later on.

Paul_Perri_billiard.jpg

This morning, while enjoying Balkan Mixture in a Diplomat, I placed an order with P&C. They have some very good sales going on and sent me an email for an additional 10% off plus a code for free shipping over $79.00. I ended up with 3 pounds of RYO for the wife and 4 tins for me!

This morning, while enjoying Balkan Mixture in a Diplomat, I placed an order with P&C. They have some very good sales going on and sent me an email for an additional 10% off plus a code for free shipping over $79.00. I ended up with 3 pounds of RYO for the wife and 4 tins for me!
Been getting the same emails. They do know how to tempt us, lol. Between my recent orders from P&C, 4 Noggins, and Country Squire I have more tobacco than I can smoke in the next 3 or 4 years. Besides my PAD and TAD budget for the next year is going toward a new horse trailer.

4 year old Luxury Navy Flake in the ol' Charatan slight bent billiard handmade.

After tamping, I caught the head of the tamper on a finger on the other hand and sent it flinging into a lawn. Spent a while looking for it. Put a damper on the smoke. I don't consider myself a spazz, but considering this isn't the first time it has happened, maybe I need to come to terms with being a spazz. I think I'm going to buy some big gutter nails and make a handful of my own tampers, so the the next time this happens, I'm just going to keep moving and immediately consider it a loss. If I must, I'll go look for it later.:unsure:

Enjoyed a very tasty cinnamon raisin French toast and orange slices lunch, and am smoking C&D Yorktown in a smooth terracotta medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. Got the two reviews done and posted at TR. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Now smoking this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. You knew I'd get to this after I did emergency reviewing. ;)
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking a Pete XL90 with some BB Sherman`s march tobacco along with a quick K-cup.
Ranger,I got the Neerup Ida today, I have barely had time to look at it . I will ask my wife to help me with pics over the weekend.It`s much larger than it looked on the website and it`s extremely well made.

Did some snacking, and am smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth natural medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg