What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another dark, dank New England morning. Just finishing last night's Peterson Flake in the MM Rory, next up Pease Charring Cross in an MM Diplomat.

20211230_090732.jpg

My own Urban Cowboy in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy with strong dark roast coffee. A nippy 34 on the pario but cozy under the heater with the heated throw wifey bought me over my legs. Like one of those carriage rides in NY, lol. Doves are out early this morning. Maybe 10 of them fighting over the feeder.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211230-073138_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211230-073138_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 47
  • 20211230_073538.jpg
    20211230_073538.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 45
A quarter of the way through this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Have enough for one more bowl.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Just finished smoking Motzek (TAK) Virginia Cake in an undated straight black sandblasted Kevin Arthur brandy with a multi-colored accent on the white acrylic saddle stem. This pipe was originally owned by Sante “FishnBanjo” Giuliani. Been mylaring tobacco.
Kevin Arthur Brandy.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark brown medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Been a very busy day.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Pre dinner smoke of Levant Mixture. Was so good last night decided to try it again. This time in a Charaton made Mountbatten bent billiard. Just as good as last time. Gotta get more of this. Big mug of expresso to pair. Birds are chowing down like crazy.

Attachments

• 20211230_164544.mp4
    43.7 MB
Levant Mixture. Was so good last night decided to try it again
I believe Drucquer Levant Mixture is only available from Smoking Pipes. If you place an order through them I'd also suggest trying Kramer's Father Dempsey. You can get an ounce bulk or a 2 ounce tin for under $10. The last time I checked around only Mars had Balkan Mixture.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2022 KBV Your Welcome in an old, undated brown full bend straight grain London Castle egg with a tapered black vulcanite stem. I'm comparing this to the earlier version. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
London_Castle.jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth natural medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

About a third of the way through this bowl of C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching a Tim Holt western.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Good morning and a Happy New Years eve to all. CS Choctaw in a Don Carlos 1 note bent brandy with strong dark roast coffee. A pleasant 40 on the patio. More snow predicted tonight. Won't bore you guys with more videos but suffice to say birds are chowing down.