What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not far from finishing the last of this first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Half way through this bowl of Watch City Beta #0 in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Lumberman with a long shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Trevor_Talbert_Lumberman#2.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Time to clean a few pipes.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with a bite of chocolate cake and some strawberries for dessert. I'm almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Back in Circulation starring Pat O'Brien and Joan Blondell.
Dunhill_1968Bulldog.jpg

I'm starting off the New Year with a freshly opened tin of year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Good morning and happy new year to all,
Smoking a Bari freehand with BB Shermans march tobacco and a freshly perked mug of Starbucks house blend. Another rainy day here. Met up with my boss yesterday,January is going to be very slow thanks to covid here in NY. I have not worked in almost 2 weeks, I am not too sure this catering company will survive...

Good morning and happy new year to all,
Smoking a Bari freehand with BB Shermans march tobacco and a freshly perked mug of Starbucks house blend. Another rainy day here. Met up with my boss yesterday,January is going to be very slow thanks to covid here in NY. I have not worked in almost 2 weeks, I am not too sure this catering company will survive...
That's too bad, EZ. Seems like NY is doing everything it can to put small businesses out of business. Hope it works out for you.

Stanwell horn with 3 or 4 year old Night Train. It was a little brisk, but it was a tasty, satisfying one.

Good morning all. Wishing everyone a happy, blessed, and prosperous new year. Starting the year off with Casey Jones Heros blend in a Lorenzo giant bent billiard with TJ's winter end coffee. Got a dusting of snow last night. A nippy 24 this morning. Not deterring the birdies one bit, lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220101-090154_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220101-090154_Gallery.jpg
    919.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20220101-090219_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220101-090219_Gallery.jpg
    803.7 KB · Views: 42
Not far from finishing this bowl from a freshly opened first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking some Carter Hall in a Corsica filtered Bull moose pipe,Along with a Tim Hortons K-cup. 52 degrees here but the rain has not stopped in 4 days...

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am close to finishing this bowl of KBV Verge Engine Santa Drive in a straight smooth dark brown late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a black vulcanite tapered stem.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Was going to do another set of walking reps, but the rain sez stay in doors and smoke your Conrad pipe. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg