What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CS Figgy Pudding in a Pete system smooth bent apple with winter blend coffee. Nippy 38 on the patio but sunny. Switched bird seed because what we had been buying at Costco jumped from $14 a bag to $20. Now trying to determine if the birds like the new stuff as well as the old.

Part way through this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

For a change of pace I had C&D Yale Mixture in an MM Diplomat for my first pipe of the day. It claims to have some Latakia, good luck finding it! Now I'm enjoying GH Balkan Mixture in an MM Pride and a cup of coffee while watching the Pittsburgh/Baltimore game.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have about a third of a bowl left of the last of this sample of Motzek (TAK) Virginia Cake in an undated straight black sandblasted Kevin Arthur brandy with a multi-colored accent on the white acrylic saddle stem. This pipe was originally owned by Sante “FishnBanjo” Giuliani. Larry's Sweet Espresso #17 is my drink. Time for my weekly Sunday zoom with a few pipe buddies.
Kevin Arthur Brandy.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have about a third of a bowl left of the last of this sample of Motzek (TAK) Virginia Cake in an undated straight black sandblasted Kevin Arthur brandy with a multi-colored accent on the white acrylic saddle stem. This pipe was originally owned by Sante “FishnBanjo” Giuliani. Larry's Sweet Espresso #17 is my drink. Time for my weekly Sunday zoom with a few pipe buddies.
View attachment 3530
Nice looking pipe.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, porterhouse steak and roasted sliced almonds over a bed of slightly spiced brown rice. Had strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg