What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Savinelli 616 along with CAO Moontrance,freshly perked Eldorado coffee. Woke up a couple of times with back pain,now I see why,we got 6 inches of snow overnight.

Starting off my smoking day with this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Never really slept.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking MB Vanilla roll cake in a Pete Lestrade along with another mug of coffee. IMHO this tobacco is nothing special - I don`t understand all of the wonderful reviews the tobacco got online...

Bali, I agree with you. I put the blends you sent on my TAD list but I must have 30 or so open blends and close to a hundred jars and tins unopened, i.e. about 2 or 3 years worth if I don't buy any more, lol. So, won't be getting any more for a while, except staples like CH and maybe some CS blends.

Smoking a Neerup bent brandy with Lane 1Q/ Lite cherry blend. Bottle of spring water, I have been cautiously shoveling away the snow a little at a time. Trying hard not to be a heart attack victim !

Just finished smoking year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Did a second set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of Wilke Rum and Maple in a straight smooth with a tobacco leaf carving on the bottom left, dark brown 1980s Sir Brent pot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Sir_Brent_Pot.jpg

Part way through this bowl of year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Just broke up a fight between two ferals. Big Stripesy can be a territorial bully to other male ferals, and he's bigger than the rest. Tomato is not a fighter, and a terrible defender, so I stepped in and stopped the fight before Tomato got hurt. In the past, Daisy slapped Stripesy a few times, and he has left her alone since. Stripesy's smaller twin doesn't seem to be a fighter either, and big brother occasionally chases him away.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Pre dinner, 10 year old Esoterica Margate in a Design Berlin 1/2 bent dublin w/ 9mm filter. English black tea aside. Doves have completely taken over the feeders. Probably a dozen or more. Hate to report this but I have decided Cochise is just too much horse for me, so getting a new one. Meet Rocky, the wonder horse. Just kidding, lol. He is a therapy horse that belongs to a group here called Horses with Heart. They take him to the senior center, old folks home, etc. He is an absolute sweetie.

Attachments

• 20220107_151319.jpg
    20220107_151319.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
  • 20220107_151312.jpg
    20220107_151312.jpg
    997.4 KB · Views: 36