What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a much needed snooze, and a wonderful salad, char and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. Just finished smoking year 2013 Stonehaven in a 2002 medium bend smooth brown Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic saddle stem.
Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Pete St.Patrick`s day XL90s with MB 7 seas regular/MB vanilla roll cake blend.mug of freshly perked Colombian peaks coffee. Wife wants me to do something with all of the lesser smoked tobacco that I have before I place another tobacco order... The snow stopped last night,but now it`s 9 Degrees out there.

Up late again this am. Getting to be a habit, lol. This morning it's CS Figgy Pudding in a Pete 2021 Xmas Deerstalker with strong Columbia Peaks coffee. Very quiet and peaceful out. Just birdies chirping and the occasional screech of a raven. Heading up to the Legion for breakfast after I finish this bowl.

About half way through this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Now smoking year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Enjoyed a very tasty spaghetti and meat balls lunch with grapes and orange slices for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of Ken Byron Ventures Jupiter Slices in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson made in Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. This is the model Nigel Bruce smoked two Sherlock Holmes movies. Have enough of this blend for one more smoke. Lavazza Espesso, neat, is my drink. Doing my weekly Sunday zoom with a few pipe buddies.
Peterson_PWW2_Bulldog_XL155.jpg

Now smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

About a third of a bowl left of C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Wonderful warm afternoon enjoying Gatlin-Burley in a Bewlay Briar Cut shell swan-neck billiard followed by Walnut in an old DH shape 48 Root Briar bulldog!! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1600[1].JPG
    IMG_1600[1].JPG
    906.1 KB · Views: 38
Half way through this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Enjoyed a late and wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. Just finishing this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Bari Wiking freehand pipe, along with MB Vanilla roll cake/ 7 seas regular blend. Freshly brewed Colombian peaks coffee too.