What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking a Vauen Quarter bent pot with Capt. Black Copper,drinking the last of my coffee. It`s still snowing hard here and not expected to stop until tomorrow. Not even 10 am and I am bored already...

Good morning,
Smoking a Pete Christmas professor with MB Seven seas regular,Freshly perked Colombian peaks coffee. We are getting blasted here with snow. looks to be 8 inches so far ,with another 8 to come...
Sounds like a good day to curl up by the fireplace, watch old movies and enjoy your pipes.

Just finished smoking this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Been busy deciding what blends will go in a few unsmoked pipes.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Sutliff TS-4 White Burley in a smooth dark brown medium bend post-1949 Peterson Kildare 80S bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. Have enough for one more bowl. Ice water and bergs is my drink. The sun's out, and melted much of the snow off the street, but it's cold and windy. Deciding on whether to try a set of walking reps.
Peterson_Kildare 80S bulldog.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Smoking a Custombilt 0om-Paul with CS second breakfast along with yet another K-Cup,Was outside in the damn blizzard shoveling off the steps so my dogs could get out... Spent 15 minutes trying to get my snowblower started-got nowhere with that and now my back is killing me.The snow is not that bad,but the 50+ mph wind is brutal !
Ranger,Have you ever tried CS Parson`s blend? thinking of ordering a half pound.

Smoking a Custombilt 0om-Paul with CS second breakfast along with yet another K-Cup,Was outside in the damn blizzard shoveling off the steps so my dogs could get out... Spent 15 minutes trying to get my snowblower started-got nowhere with that and now my back is killing me.The snow is not that bad,but the 50+ mph wind is brutal !
Ranger,Have you ever tried CS Parson`s blend? thinking of ordering a half pound.
Yes, I have. It was okay. Not as good as others like 2nd Breakfast or Choctaw.

Smoking a large bent pipe marked Benton with Lane BCA and a Tim Horton`s k-cup,Pain meds kicked in and the back pain is fading...
Ranger,thanks for your quick reply,I am getting more of the 2 nd breakfast,looking for another aro to try!

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Jupiter Slices in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson made in Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Have enough for a bowl or two. A cup of hot tea is my drink.

This pipe is the model Nigel Bruce smoked two Sherlock Holmes movies. If you want Peterson to bring it back into production, tell them and Smoking Pipes, too.

Peterson_PWW2_Bulldog_XL155.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Smoking a large bent pipe marked Benton with Lane BCA and a Tim Horton`s k-cup,Pain meds kicked in and the back pain is fading...
Ranger,thanks for your quick reply,I am getting more of the 2 nd breakfast,looking for another aro to try!
Maybe try Choctaw or Cherokee. I prefer Choctaw but both are good. Maybe try a 1 oz sample of Parson's Blend before jumping into a half pound? As I said it was just okay but a bit disappointing. Kind of bland.