What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About a third of a bowl left of C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost half way through this bowl of year 2015 Strang in a 2003 smooth light brown medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic saddle stem. Larry's Sweet Espresso #17 is my drink.
2003 Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Jupiter Slices in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson made in Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. This is the model Nigel Bruce smoked two Sherlock Holmes movies.
Peterson_PWW2_Bulldog_XL155.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, char and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2013 Stonehaven in a 2002 medium bend smooth brown Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10.jpg

Happy snow/ice storm to all those in the US that have experienced it. Hope everyone is safe and healthy.

I took a little pipe smoking break due to the cold weather but today I’m treating myself to some well-aged HOTW by Rattray’s in a Comoys bent Dublin. Darn good blend in a darn good pipe.

Hurry up spring!

Starting off my smoking day with this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Have enough left for a couple of bowls.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg