What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a short nap, and then a bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and then did a set of walking reps. I have about a third of a bowl left of H&H Chatham Manor in a straight black sandblasted, smooth dark brown top bowl 2021 Jim Brown stack bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Jim Brown_stack bulldog.jpg

2019 C&D Pashas Dream in a Bari Senior slight bent dublin. Earl Gray tea on the side. Can't say much for this blend. Prety bland and yet makes the back of my throat scratchy. Nust doesn't do it for me. But, it was gifted by Brunello so no big loss. Won't be out here long, 38 but feels like 28. Fingers getting numb. Time for dinner.

Just finishing this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of Watch City Old Dominion Flake 25th Anniversary in a 1970s slight bend medium brown Caminetto business 134 poker with a pearl gold acrylic stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Caminetto_Business134_poker.jpg

Hey, where is everyone? You all sleeping in, lol? A little over half way through a bowl of Rivendell in the Lorenzo gjant bent billiard with my second bjg mug of coffee. A nippy 20 on the patio but okay with the patio heater and the heated throw. At least it's sunny today.

Starting off my smoking day with this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Rain and fog precludes walking today, unless we get a break today.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

I had my best smoke of the winter this morning, despite it being 9° when I walked out the door. It almost rose to that sublime level I've mentioned in the past on here. Not quite there, though. Very tasty, nonetheless. I suspect it is mostly because I finally dialed in the moisture level on a couple of my jars. I hadn't thought them too terribly dry, but they were noticeably drier than usual. Changed that. Rocking on.

Italian billiard with 3 year old Night Train.

Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Have enough left for a couple of bowls. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg