What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking aged Rattrays Hal O’ The Wynd in a straight smooth brown pre-1952 (Comoy’s) Corinthian De-Luxe 126 pot made for Sutliff in San Francisco with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Larry's Sweet Espresso #17 is my drink.
Comoy's_CorinthianDe-Luxe_Sutliff126 pot .jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Been busy jarring tobacco, and editing my master list of blends.
Dunhill pot.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and snow peas dinner with grapes and strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink for now.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Going to work before long.
BBB Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

Out in the garage with my new best friend Angus, my hound, who is still in training. :)

More Charing Cross in that Falcon.

I didn't fire up the kerosene heater so I didn't stay long in the garage but the chair is comfortable, the end table is just the right size, and the classical music on the cheap, little Sony clock radio sounded good enough until I get an old Technics receiver and some speakers hung from the ceiling. My smoking den/workshop definitely has potential.

A pipe, my dog, a cup of hot coffee, and classical music. Such an excellent way to begin my day!

Half way through this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Have enough left for a couple bowls or three.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Out in the garage with my new best friend Angus, my hound, who is still in training. :)

More Charing Cross in that Falcon.

I didn't fire up the kerosene heater so I didn't stay long in the garage but the chair is comfortable, the end table is just the right size, and the classical music on the cheap, little Sony clock radio sounded good enough until I get an old Technics receiver and some speakers hung from the ceiling. My smoking den/workshop definitely has potential.

A pipe, my dog, a cup of hot coffee, and classical music. Such an excellent way to begin my day!
DW, sounds like a wonderful life. For me it's a pipe, coffee, the wife, the dog, and chirping birdies. We have outside speakers on the patio but not sure the neighbors would appreciate Freddy Fender at 7 am, lol. Maybe I should go the the classical route too. Think the birdies would like Brahms.

Good morning all. CS Choctaw in a Don Carlos blasted bent brandy with winter blend coffee. A flock of robins has descended on our waterfall which is odd as we usually only see 1 or 2 at a time. And it definitely isn't spring yet with night time temps in the low teens for the next 4 nights.

DW, sounds like a wonderful life. For me it's a pipe, coffee, the wife, the dog, and chirping birdies. We have outside speakers on the patio but not sure the neighbors would appreciate Freddy Fender at 7 am, lol. Maybe I should go the the classical route too. Think the birdies would like Brahms.

Maybe if you started off with Wasted Day and Wasted Nights at a reasonable volume and worked up from there your neighbors wouldn't complain too much. Everyone likes that song! :D

Managed to sneak in a bowl of Walnut in a big ol' Ashton SG 2 forward-canted billiard, alongside fresh-ground dark French-press coffee. The temps they are a droppin' and the snow be on its way!!!! FTRPLT

Some CH in a Pete SH Watson plip with my 3rd cup o joe. A nippy 30 on the patio. Wxman says it feels like 18. I agree. A brisk wind adding to the chill factor. High of only 41 today. Gotta go blanket Cochise this afternoon as it's down to 12 tonight. Robins have all departed. Maybe they figured out it ain't spring yet, lol.

Now smoking year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg