What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About a third of the way through this bowl of year 2015 Strang in a 2003 smooth light brown medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic saddle stem.
2003 Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin.jpg

Sutliff Balkan II in a Stanwell brushed black pot. Orange spice tea on the side. This is an okay blend, very mild, but as one reviewer put it, borrring. Pembroke and CS Shepherds Pie are both better. Happy to report Cochise was very good today. He is already a really good horse, just working at making him perfect, a star performer.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching a Tim Holt western.
4AB_Rust_left.jpg

Just finished smoking this bowl from a freshly opened tin of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. The ice has turned to rain which is always good news.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Just limped home, back pain has been bad today,mostly due to the rain... I bought the crew lunch which they deserved. my boss was angry that I bought them food! I told him to mind his own business-it came out of my pocket. He stormed out of the building...
On a brighter note, Smoking a Savinelli 616 with Lane LL-7 and a cup of Colombian peaks

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
4AB_Ebony.jpg