What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charing Cross in my Nording 632. Drinking Illy moka grind brewed in the Bialetti. What a treat!

Got up at 2:00 am. Got a second pot of Dunkin' coffee brewing for a little later. First pot was gone about 6:30. Going to need it.

Supposed to reach 55°F today.

Last edited:
Charing Cross in my Nording 632. Drinking Illy moka grind brewed in the Bialetti. What a treat!

Got up at 2:00 am. Got a second pot of Dunkin' coffee brewing for a little later. First pot was gone about 6:30. Going to need it.

Supposed to reach 55°F today.
DW, what part of Iowa are you from? I went back and forth between CB and Omaha for almost 25 years. My ex was from Red Oak originally but moved to CB as a teenager.

Starting off my smoking day with this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking unreleased Sutliff Virginia plug in a 2002 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend dublin sitter with a small horn ferrule accent and black acrylic saddle stem. Gold Star Coffee Jamaican Blue Mountain, neat, is my drink. A very generous friend sent me several bags of Gold Star coffee blends to enjoy. Watching Mannix.
Karl_Erik_Eks.A_Dublin_sitter.jpg

Now smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to work on cleaning a few estate pipes.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

DW, what part of Iowa are you from? I went back and forth between CB and Omaha for almost 25 years. My ex was from Red Oak originally but moved to CB as a teenager.
I'm south of Des Moines about half an hour. If I remember correctly Council Bluffs is about 2 1/2 hours away.

Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. This will get me to dinner time.
Barling_249.jpg