What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

A couple of minutes away from smoking year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, filet mignon and snow peas dinner with a small scoop of chocolate ice cream for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of Mac Baren HH Burley Flake in a 1979 smooth straight dark brown Loewe Army 910 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Wanted: Dead or Alive.
Loewe910_Army_MMount.jpg

Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Lane BCA in an MM Country Gentleman with a cup of Dunkin' coffee.

4°F outside with a balmy 32°F in the smoking den (a.k.a. garage) when I went out there earlier. Now it's 9°F outside and sunny. I'll take it for February.

Got my housework chores about done. I think I'll spend some time in the basement straightening up my benches and tool clutter. While I'm doing that I'll drink some more coffee and figure out which project to start next. Life is good ... or at least good enough! :)

Last edited:
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am not far from finishing this bowl of 2021 HU Directors Cut in a straight brown probably 1950s-early 60s Dunhill Shell Briar 3S F/T lovat with a Dunhill factory repair shank and a tapered black vulcanite fishtail stem.
Dunhill repair right.jpg

Just finished smoking Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Just finished smoking year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Going to take a little forum break to take care of some personal business.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg