What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Just finished a fine bowl of Walnut in an old Savory's "Ludlow" 186 bent billiard (think DH4 Tanshell 56/120). Now getting the last few things together before the Super Bowl!!! Go Bengals!!!!!!!! FTRPLT

Wow ! I thank you guys for your support ! Boss called me early this morning wanting to have another meeting with me, I told him I was busy with my family... He then asked me if I was carrying a loaded gun at his functions, I said there is nothing in the guidelines that says I can or cannot.He became angry and again asked to which I replied it`s none of your business and I hung up on him. He used to be a decent guy until about a year ago, He had a auto accident and has been on meds since, Sadly, He is a different person now... The BS continues! by the way, I have a state issued permit and everything I own is legal.
Smoking a Christmas Milverton with CS parson`s blend with another mug of Colombian peaks coffee. My back is not too happy with snow thats coming down again.
One question? How the heck did you get a carry permit in NY? Who do you know? Everything I read says it's damn near impossible to get one unless you're "connected".

Just finished smoking year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Super Bowl.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Closing in on the half way mark on this bowl of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem.
Barling_249.jpg

Smoking a Savinelli 616 KS with MB seven seas regular blend and a Maudes k-cup. I had Italian food delivered for dinner. Like I said lazy day here. LOL!
Ranger,25 years or so I knew people and I am extremely grateful everyday

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops, and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2015 Strang in a 2003 smooth light brown medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
2003 Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin.jpg

About half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg