What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished smoking Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with a small bowl of chocolate ice cream for dessert. I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

About a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a very tasty cinnamon raisin French toast and sliced orange lunch, did a set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Gold Star Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Getting near the half way mark faster than usual on this bowl of 2021 Watch City COE Beta Test Blend #1 in a 1978 BBB straight smooth brown Silver Mounted 522 pot with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Still catching my breath a bit after an extra strenuous set of walking reps on this warm, sunny day. It's good for the cardio!
BBB_Silver Mounted522_pot.jpg

Fit in a couple today...

1/4 bent, unmarked, Ben Wade sandblast bulldog with saddle stem and Luxury Navy Flake. Group 3 in size or so. Feather light pipe with incredible balance and decent grain. To think this was a basket pipe at one time is a little baffling. As they were finishing it, someone at the factory had to take note.

Italian dear shed straight brandy with Night Train.

Did a second set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
BBB Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg