What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2014 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. A perfect marriage of pipe and tobacco.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg

About a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink. Getting a couple of things done before my weekly Sunday zoom with a few pipe buddies.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Smoking a Pete Lestrade with CS Parsons blend and a k-cup. Got Dinner in the oven already. Dealing with yet another tooth problem.
Ranger, she is doing well, very bored. She dragged me out to go food shopping with her earlier today, She is not allowed to lift anything... She doesn`t know what stay home and rest means,but then again I am not too good at following Dr`s orders either!

Good looking pipe. Nice grain. But it doesn't look like there's any cake in the bowl?
Heh. That's the pic Bruno had up when I bought it. I try to download pics from whatever site I'm buying from when I buy. They're going to be better photographers than I'd be. Plus, I'm terribly lazy.

A third of the way through this bowl of C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Smoking the very first Bari pipe I bought decades ago,It has been glued and it`s scratched and kind of beaten up,but it smokes great! Got some Carter hall in it ,with a decaf coffee. Wife really liked the pork roast I had made for dinner.

Almost half way through this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg