What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking a Pete 69 with LL-7 tobacco and a k-cup. Trying to sort thru my pipes to find the lightest ones to smoke due this tooth problem. I have always been a clencher, So I have not been enjoying smoking lately.

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a very tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch with a few orange slices on the side. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2022 KBV Your Welcome in an old, undated brown full bend straight grain London Castle egg with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink.
London_Castle.jpg

Did a set of walking reps, and am just finishing this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Bright Side 2021 in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a tapered gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Celebri_meer.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange in a 1978 BBB straight smooth brown Silver Mounted 522 pot with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. It’ll be released in early May as it’s being given some age time. This is the first small batch test version, which will be the same as the final release.
BBB_Silver Mounted522_pot.jpg

Pre dinner CS Shepherds Pie in a Randy Wiley freehand. Kind of a half bent, half paneled, smooth dublin. English black tea aside. In the alternate smoking den as it's hard to smoke in 30 mph wind. Predicting 3 to 5 inches of snow tonight. Guess I'll be 4 wheeling to the ranch tomorrow.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220222-171418_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222-171418_Gallery.jpg
    966.9 KB · Views: 35
Not far from finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with a small bowl of chocolate pudding for dessert. I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Fashions of 1934 starring William Powell.
Dunhill pot.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

12° and bright sun. Didn't feel that cold at all. A sandblasted lovat English second with Luxury Navy Flake. The other piece of wood that I own that feels, and sounds, like very old briar that is as light as balsa wood and with great balance. Sometimes you get lucky on ebay, and I've been lucky like this twice.