What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, two big, thick pork chops and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of Sutliff Cringle Flake (Holiday Edition 2021) in a black straight, grain etched family era (Post WW2) Four Dot Sasieni “Appleby” apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Sasieni_FourDot_Appleby.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and just finished smoking Ken Byron Ventures Your Welcome 3 in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

Now smoking Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Bright Side 2022 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. Working on a review of this blend.
URAL_2001_Rhodesian.jpg

Pre dinner smoke of Sutliff Xmas Spice in a Maestro de Paya smooth bent rhodesian. With orange spice tea. In my secondary smoking den, aka the garage nook. With wind gusts to 50 I would need a wind cap not only for the pipe but one for my head as well, lol.

Trying to smoke a Jeppesen bent brandy with Lane LL-7. Back tooth has been giving me fits all day, My dentist is on a mini-vacation? Most dentists dont want to take my insurance or just want cash only... What a wonderful world we live in today! I guess I should be grateful my back pain meds are making this somewhat bearable. I guess this is my last smoke of the day,guys.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and sugar snap peas dinner with a small scoop of chocolate ice creams for dessert. I'm just finishing this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg