What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greetings from Greece, he have sun with few clouds and 60 'F here in Athens.

DujYyO2.jpg

Skandinavik Vanilla.

Morning everyone. A fairly pleasant 30, sunny and no wind for a change. Some PA in a Sav 606EX bent billiard with Firehouse coffee from Costco. Not bad but not as good as the Costa Rican blend.
EZ, let me know if I have to put down extra bedding in Cochise's stall, lol.

Starting the day with Erik Stokkebye Afternoon Melange in an MM Morgan along with Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee. My wife bought me a sample pack of African green coffee beans, I'm going to roast Tanzanian Peaberry, I haven't had that in over ten years!

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am closing in on the half way mark of this bowl of 2021 HU Directors Cut in a straight brown, probably 1950s-pre-1962 Dunhill Shell Briar 3S F/T lovat with a Dunhill factory repair shank and a tapered black vulcanite fishtail stem.
Dunhill repair right.jpg

Now smoking Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Smoking a Bari Wiking freehand with CS Biil`s blend with a mug of decaf coffee. won another pipe on E-bay MASTRO De PAJA CIOCCA. Never had one of these pipes... Supposedly better than a SAVINELLI ? Time will tell.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Plug beta test in a 2002 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend dublin sitter with a small horn ferrule accent and black acrylic saddle stem.
Karl_Erik_Eks.A_Dublin_sitter.jpg

Smoking a Bari Wiking freehand with CS Biil`s blend with a mug of decaf coffee. won another pipe on E-bay MASTRO De PAJA CIOCCA. Never had one of these pipes... Supposedly better than a SAVINELLI ? Time will tell.
EZ, I have 2 Maestro De Payas and they are both good smokers. As good as any of my Savs. Think you will be pleased.

Sutliff African Queen in an I. Baglin hand carved meer with horse figure. Some of Jim's ice water and bergs aside. Wife went to the ranch with me today. Thinking she might want a horse too. She likes this one and it is now up for sale.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220306-162758_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220306-162758_Messages.jpg
    799.8 KB · Views: 38
Last smoke of the day, GBD Canadian with Sutliff Queen Anne`s revenge,small bottle of Pellegrino water.
I gotta meet with the boss tomorrow morning,Apparently Saturday night catering event did not go too well. LOL!
Ranger thanks for the heads up on the new pipe!

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, tomato soup, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've passed the half way mark on this bowl of Sutliff Cringle Flake (Holiday Edition 2021) in a black straight, grain etched family era (Post WW2) Four Dot Sasieni “Appleby” apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Sasieni_FourDot_Appleby.jpg