What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch with pineapple on the side. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2016 Orlik Golden Sliced in a smooth brown medium bend Abbott 788 (Sasieni family era) author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Abbott_author.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. My drink is ice water and widdle floaty icebergs who cried like a baby when I made them walk the plank into my big, mean ol' glass. Oh well... they aren't whining now! :)
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of aged Rattrays Hal O’ The Wynd in a straight smooth brown pre-1952 (Comoy’s) Corinthian De-Luxe 126 pot made for Sutliff in San Francisco with a black tapered vulcanite stem.
Comoy's_CorinthianDe-Luxe_Sutliff126 pot .jpg

I'm finishing the last of my Kramer's Father Dempsey bulk in an MM Let Freedom Ring Rob Roy along with a Sweet Vermouth and Sparkling Water. Tonight I had fried smelters for dinner which brought back memories of my grandmother cooking them for dinner on Fridays during Lent.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Smoking a Bari Wiking freehand with Lane LL-7 and a freshly perked mug of 8 O clock decaf coffee. I got a text from my boss informing me that he will be working this afternoons catering event instead of me... LOL! I can`t wait to hear all about it from the staff -This jerk never worked a day in his life, He just gives orders and makes the staff angry.

A UK prince with (now) 4 year old Night Train. It's supposed to hit 66° today, but possibly snow in a couple days. Let it snow. Let it snow. Let it snow. Spring, go away for another month...please.

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg