What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Half way through this bowl of year 2016 Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Kentucky in an undated Family Era Sasieni Natural Four Dot Grosvenor smooth medium brown quarter bend bulldog with a black tapered vulcanite stem.
SasieniNatural4Dot_Grosvenor.jpg

Pre dinner smoke. Some C&D Star of the East in a Randy Wiley grade 4 bent dublin. Think I said this before but just do not get all the 4 star reviews. To compare this to Margate or Frog Morton is, to me, absurd. It's rather one dimensional, has a rough edge, and not as good as others of this genre. Will gladly gift it to anyone who likes it.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with half an ice cream sandwich for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Morning to all. My Urban Cowboy in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy with 8 oclock Columbia Peaks coffee. Wife had her first equestrian lesson on Doc yesterday. Did great for her first time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220326-080645_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220326-080645_Chrome.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20220326-080820_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220326-080820_Chrome.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
About a third of a bowl left of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Now smoking Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, did a set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of D&R Ryback in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Gold Star Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Charatan_Special_pot.jpg

Now smoking 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is the first small batch test version, which will be the same as the final release.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

About a third of a bowl left of KBV Festivus Pudding in a 1978 Peterson Deluxe 20S medium bend smooth dark brown billiard with a silver cap military mount black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
PetersonDeluxe20S_1978_P-Lip.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2020 Sam Gawith Best Brown Flake in a straight smooth brown 1933-1945 Comoy’s patent Grand Slam 159 *4 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_159apple.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2014 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg